Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rgarima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Terence has been d toughest competitor for Geeta nd Remo... sneha elim will surely make TKT weak... followin him since lst two season nd vl continue ds season too... all d best wishes for him... hez simply grt... 
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Akanna! 

like i said before have only followed s1 n 2 in bits before - more for the dancers than for the mentors, so not quite aware of the previous seasons...started following from did doubles onwards..since then i m hooked...defo the best reality dance show! 

as for TL, was floored by his work in the first epi...have seen the opening act some 10 times already...brilliant choreography! SO want an avi on that 😊

elimination epi - one down in TKT...i think it was a tough one in guys, but my heart went out for chotu lohar - smiling thru his tears! i almost cried 😭 - wish him all the best for life - such a nice person...i loved his imitation of TL in the premier episode - so funny! 

anyways, m hoping TL keeps coming out with his magic, as i've heard, this season too...really wanna see some good performances! 

-Shilpi
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Shilpi... I will post some of his videos on page 1, one more post remaining to be edited there.. Thanks for reminding me, I wanted to do that and had forgotten... Will do so soon... 😃
akanna thumbnail
Guys, I have posted some videos of Terence on first page.. There are the videos of his Le Le Maza Le performance with his toli on DID3 episode One, then his performance on Kolavari Di song, his performance on Chak Dhoom Dhoom Grand Finale last year, and his new World Record video from last year... Enjoy, and please keep supporting him and his team... 😃
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: akanna

Fans List updated.. Please let me know if any names/IDs are missing from the list even after you have requested to be added.. Thanks.

Does anyone feel that TKT is being targeted and made to be weakened this season? Knowing Terence, I am sure he will polish the dancers he get and make them shine in no time.. But if the dancers are disheartened and dont carry a strong passion for dance... I am keeping my fingers crossed anyway...

Terence proved in DID1 that he can make an untrained dancer like Alisha to be a star dancer even after losing Mayuresh and Vrsuhali; Jai was already a dancer so not commenting on him.. In DID2, he proved the same with Amar even after losing Parvez and Kruti... So I am hoping the same to happen this season even if the best of his dancers are removed prior to the wildcard round and not taken back thru WC... I am not happy about some of his strong dancers being eliminated early.. Hmm...

Will be there supporting ya, Terence, same as earlier two seasons!! No one can beat ya when it comes to true fans!!!! Go Terry!!!

*He has visited this thread already!!!*
😎

damn!!!!! i felt the same!!so im not the only one!!okay so he has comparatively got weaker ones..ive noticed that too..ermm but as u say i trust him more than anything..so hoping for some dhamaka's from his team this season..also i was shocked with sneha's elimination..like others i also was waiting for more remarkable performances from her..:(

yep will be supporting him no matter what!!

DAMNNN!!!omg!!!!😲😲😲 are u serious???ohhhmmgeee on the floor!!if he has,then he must see how madly we all are with him supporting him come what may!!😳
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sizzpepps

Thanks Akanna! 

like i said before have only followed s1 n 2 in bits before - more for the dancers than for the mentors, so not quite aware of the previous seasons...started following from did doubles onwards..since then i m hooked...defo the best reality dance show! 

as for TL, was floored by his work in the first epi...have seen the opening act some 10 times already...brilliant choreography! SO want an avi on that 😊

elimination epi - one down in TKT...i think it was a tough one in guys, but my heart went out for chotu lohar - smiling thru his tears! i almost cried 😭 - wish him all the best for life - such a nice person...i loved his imitation of TL in the premier episode - so funny! 

anyways, m hoping TL keeps coming out with his magic, as i've heard, this season too...really wanna see some good performances! 

-Shilpi

@bold::
aww shilpi ill try to make one..if no one is..but not so soon,will get free then i can...

yeah chotu will be missed ..

tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
add me too.
Terrence Lewis - The best mentor, choreographer, and judge on DID.
Good luck and best wishes to Terrence ki Toli.

It just sucks thats the first two weeks we have someone from TKT getting eliminated. I'd rather prefer curly haired sneha getting eliminated than sneha kapoor. This is so sad. 😔.Anyways, I have full faith in Terrence sir and I know that even though he will only have 4 dancers starting this week, he will have 2 dancers in the Top 5. i have faith in Terrence sir!!
akanna thumbnail
It's true -- the elimination spoiler this week!!! Shocking!!! There's something for us to be happy about in Saturday episode... Though Sunday one would be sad to watch - the end part that is... TKT solo acts were very good (VnS), and the audience loved it too to see the acts once more, but let's see how the editing is done by the show producers, and what all are hidden when they air it...

btw, fans list is updated... We have to prove that we are true fans of TL, and give his Toli our full support... When the voting begins, we have to make sure we prove our support for TKT...
rgarima thumbnail
its sad to knw dt elim spolier is true... bt let d votin starts dn it vl balace out evrything ... let mithun da play his part frst dn v vl play our part...
AmritaSehdev thumbnail
thanks for adding me..love you terence sir❤️

u r the best judge on DID...
I LOVE YOU FRM SEASON 1...YOUR GREAT FAN.