Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Jess.

I was wondering why i wasn't added to the list! πŸ˜† I liked the first post instead of the second one..can you add me to the FC too please? :D

Sorry Jess, I only looked at the names listed under the Like of second post... I have added you now! Welcome to the Club!!! πŸ€—
soooperfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please add me too :)

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
add me in this list he is awsome 
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
..ever since DID 3 news was out i was sooo wishing  praying and hoping to see Terrence's choreography on this song..dunno why i was so impatient and somewhere i knew he'd def. choose this song b4 anyone else does and create magic..well i think he has as per the promo's ...im just hoping it all goes well..coz i for one was dying to see his choreography on this song πŸ˜

i big time feel he's going to re-create 'khuda janee' in 'phir mohabbat karne' ..what say all of you??hoping for the best πŸ˜ƒ
devashree_h thumbnail
TKT performance with Master Terrence was superb!! 
rgarima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today Terence was superb ... frst his dance dn dil sambhal jaa...omg omg omg ... still cant get over dil sambhal jaa dance...
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi all...

i have only seen bits of Terrence's / his teams performance much in S1 n 2 - but i was blown away by his opening act today with his team - super choreo n super execution! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i SO want an avi on that...esp that step on 'Le le le mazaa le'..WOW! 

and i liked his team's individual performance too...first one totally deserved perf of the day alongwith the GKG one..both were brilliant! πŸ‘

cant wait to see more magic from him...from wot i can gather, not only does he dance well himself, he mentors well too - amazing combo! 

just one request, pls add me to the FC too πŸ˜Š

Cheers, 
Shilpi
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^hey shilpi...howd'y??remember we'd chatted once in Sanaya's FC//..im Kauser if u remember?

okay yess i totally agreee man his opening act was amazing..yess i love that fact about him he himself is an amazing dancer that you enjoy watching him perform..

indeed i loved the *dil sambhalja zara* coz i was like madly waiting for his choreography on that song..:) and i think they nailed it..
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^oh hey kauser..glad to see ya here...yup, i rem πŸ˜Š

i had only caught DID doubles so i was pretty indifferent b/w the 3 judges here...but the opening acts did pretty much made things clear πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† n ya the 'dil sambhal ja' act was something else - the heartbeat portion was my fav! 

missed the epi today n staying away from the forum cuz i wanna find out for myself who got eliminated..dun have any predictions at this stage..too soon..

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG i loved terrance's performance on le le maza & jalwaπŸ‘

wow hez a fab dancer...watched it liek 3 times😳

terrance should perform every week😍 so we can see hiz danceπŸ˜ƒ