Chandragupta Maurya

FF: Diaries of time... [new:Prologue:pg 7]

justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello!!! guys... well I really loved the positive response u all gave me for my First FF: Maurya-The Samrat..😳

So here I am with my new FF... "DIARIES OF TIME..."

So as the title predicts,,, it is related to the time ...

Actually the FF is about the Time travel... An entirely different concept on which one ever had thought of writing in IF...

This a a story of about how some people who were used to living in midst of machines, hi-tech gadgets and all go back in a time.. to face the past...

Here is the story line: A group of young scientists and engineers of a famous company were working on a time machine, a machine which is considered impossible by everyone... They took the help of their ex-senior, Dr Vishnu Ramarao who was in Patna.. but an accident happens which compels them to go back in 3rd century BC... The time of Chandragupta Maurya...

Will they be able to get back at correct time... what will be the consequences when they had to race against time... What will they experience in the time of Chandragupta Maurya??

What can happen when Present meets the Past???

So guys... if u want to get on this time machine.. post a comment.. 
Coming up next: the first character sketch...

INDEX

Edited by justjayati - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally the much awaited FF is here. πŸ˜Š

yeah i love such stories. pls continue soon with char sketch and all. me waiting πŸ˜
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ jayati :
               from where do you all get such creativity to write such innovative FFs yar 😊??!! do continue soon, it's a treat reading such creative FFs😊. & do include us in the list of young scientists and engineeres , ok ??!!πŸ˜‰
justjayati thumbnail
@polly
that's what i want yaar... u and some others including me whom i know well wii be a part of this FF... But I don't know about the old members of this forum esp those with whom I haven't spend much time on IF...

So guys I need your help in character Sketch...
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jayati: Wow! I loved ur concept 'TIME TRAVEL' very different . Really u r Super Creative Jayati Include me too in ur young scientistπŸ˜›. Waiting for character sketch and updates.  Thanks for PM
justjayati thumbnail
OK!! anu.. will include u also in the FF ... 
BTW thnx!!
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Great I Would Like To Go To The 3rd Century BC On This Time Machine !
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome concept 
love to read it 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jayathi i really luv such FFs means criminal,thriller, horror, historical, science ficns etc. but rarely've patience wid FFs related  2 luvstories!!!and now-a-days i m just enjoying swetha's thriller FF!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
and i m hoping or rather know that ur this FF will also b great just like ur "maurya:the samarat"!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
ashi.melodyfire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aww so as u said u have strted it mah sis...πŸ˜‰
well hum toh iss mein twin sis hai na πŸ€—

u cn take whole cgm cast as they r in da show aur unko hi humare boss bana dena yrπŸ˜›

congo on ur nw FF aur char sketch updt karo soon...