India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How long until we hear the title track?

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Ever since I've heard the title track, I've wondered how the heck the CV's are gonna fit this kind of song into the show. I mean, it's just so chirpy! Completely lovey-dovey and silly and and aannnd sung by a male. Which probably means that it might have more to do with Arnav's feelings rather than Khushi's (but I could be wrong). In any case, call me weird, but I cannot see Arnav in the picturization of this song Confused But if the makers of the song made it this way & the CV's are happy with it then there must be a good reason. *fingers crossed*

Don't get me wrong- I LOVE the song to bits; it's adorable Heart But seeing the pace that the ArHi love story is going at- oh wait, I forgot. There IS no pace at all -_______- Now, it's like the CV's have finally remembered that there's a love & hate story waiting to happen so BAM! Here we have NK! Let's get an unnecessary jealousy track started. UGH. (Not that I have anything against NK. His character overall seems quite lovable and I'm sure he'll be an awesome friend to Khushi) But when will we see some emotional conflict within Khushi? :/ 

I mean, if we're in for a hatred & love track, and Khushi is STILL lost in her world where everything is ok, then it will undoubtedly take a LONG time for the leads to have a happy love life like the song suggests. So when do you all think we'll be fortunate enough to hear and see the song & its picturization in the show? I say: a year and a half.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I think in the last episode of this serial Unhappy

Edited by zaniax - 22 December 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreen

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen