Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Brilliant post!! Totally agree... KARAN AND KRYSTLE were on fire man!! Seriously the expressions and everything made me.. 🤪 Uff! Amazing!  Fallen in love with them more.
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i so love this post...awesome...!!!

virika were just in one word -- HAWT...!!!

KT toh no doubt is an expert in romantic intimate scenes...!!
but the suprsie was krystle...she was fab and fantastic...!!!!!

nthng more to say...u hv said it all nattie :))

an absolute treat for Virikans !!!!!!
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
@Sarah: Yeah even I think no one will get shot as everyone is happy by the new promo! I wonder why do they keep bringing the shooter when they have nothing in store for suspense regarding it?! 😵

@shanakrocks1 : Super true! This character of his has too many shades! I wanted to make a topic abt yday too but I got ill so couldnt come here! But he was outstanding! He not only looked stunning in the black coat but nailed his performance too! And then the followed by Jeevika ka chupke chupke se dekhna! Was soo cute! These two are the new adorables of my life! <3

@Marifuze: Thankyouu! I super agree! This scene took them to higher heights in my eyes too! Like me and Sonali were discussing, his eyes speak a lot! These two are superb! Wonderful talent! <3

@Tara: Aww! Thankyouu! And I agree! After ages we get 'proper' VirIka back to back! <3 Its an amazing feeling! And I said the same thing, surprise was Krystle! She was very good! Like many others I guess I have developed a crush on her too! LOL! She looked hellova SEXY in that blue saree! And I wanna keep saying it until she hears it! <3
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have no words to describe how much I LOVED yesterday's scene!<3

Virika are slowly and gradually making me insane!
Virika-KryRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nattie finally got time to reply to ur post! just love how KT emoted with his eyes throughout the sequence...not many actors in the industry can express through their eyes but KT can!! made the sequence even hotter lol <333
julz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ooh my i really was in virika lala land after watching the episode..!! it was too much of hotness to handle..!! lol..i got goose bumps looking at the 2 of them..they are too hot..!! both the hotties really sizzled the show..lol..am really going gaga over them..!! 😍 🤪..hey and thanks for the pm..!! 😊Edited by julz - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Excellent Post Natti
I am dies and sigh during the Rain Seq..Karan Looking Dammm Hot and sexy as usuel☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Nice sizzling chemistry between Krishtal and karan..excellent😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍
-Anika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Nattie 😃 Awesome post 😊
They are soon going to give me fever because they are so HOT 😛 Totally agree with you... I was laughing when Viren said lets call the rest of the family here 🤣
Today is Jeevika birthday... Can't wait for the maha episode today 😳 Jeevika is so concern about Viren. She is giving him the same importance as manvi 😊 I'm on cloud 9 now 😃

They are super super cute and hot couple!

Love
Ani