Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Who says we're only SWEET/CUTE?! ;) VirIka! <3

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
 Ooh La La Ooh La La, Tu Hai Meri Fantasy! Heart

^Doesnt this song perfectly go with today's scene! It was a heavenly scene! Blushing

*Deep breath* Like Viren says BIBO! LOL Lets start the analysis! Embarrassed

Ohh my gosh! I loved the way Jeevika opened her arms and was enjoying the barish! Day Dreaming She looked hell ova SEXY in that blue saree! And the way she turned to Viren and then Viren's look! *Dharaam* I fainted! Day Dreaming Ahhh! Dil khush ho gaya as I watched it! Karan is SERIOUSLY a lady killer! Day Dreaming His looks can kill me anyday mate! And he simply rocks in the romantic avatar! His looks and halki si smile was sooo beautiful! And that white COMPLETELY wet shirt! Blushing He is the maha raja of romance! Heart

And maayyynnn! Jeevika ne romance ki shuruwat ka pacchka kar dya tha! ROFL But loved Viren! The way he replied to Jeevika abt the ghar wale scene 'han to dadaji, chachi ji, maa, bari maa, sab ko bula lete hai'! ROFL The way he said it was sooo SEXY! He is a master when it comes to dialogue delivery! He is like sooo perfect at it! When he said it I was thinking is he not the most adorable guy? Day Dreaming He wants to make up for his mistake on SR and here is his susheel si wife thinking abt the family! ROFL That was a cute scene between these two! Day Dreaming

Awww @ the parda wala scene! Viren was sooo understanding! Aww! I thought he would wrap the curtain around her! And I don't know why I thought that?! Confused But that was sooo sweet of him! And then those haath ka milna! Day Dreaming 

Coming to the climax, What I loved about today's scene was the hesitation by Jeevika! Embarrassed Beautifully portrayed by Krystle! Clap Loved, loved the way she kept running away from him! But she forgot, that she herself was seducing him! Embarrassed Itni sexy saree, itni sexy zulfe, khud itni SEXY! Blushing Viren ji ka toh pachka hona hi tha! Wink And guess what hamare Viren ji itne bhi masoom nai hai! Wink He did not lose the hope! And finally Jeevika gave in! Haaayyyeee! Day Dreaming

It was one hell ova HOT scene! I swear these two are breath takers! Day Dreaming I was sooo dead into these two! Super HOT scene! Much awaited! Blushing

(Mind it I did not watch SBS seg of this scene, coz I dint want the 'excitement' to vanish, hence I might have expressed too much! LOL)

Btw just wanted to say what Aishh said! Who says these two are only sweet/cute couple? They can set the screens on fire like they did today! Day Dreaming Blushing

- Nattie! Embarrassed

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 22 December 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

savanasen91karantacker4evrViren4everasphLeena90wel1111-Anika-Virika-KryRannaina-syedjulzSabu0211Luvmayurmaneetjenna_pmischiefromanticgurl070-RD-NonchalantSarah4evaPN_luvs_Arjunjust_juhiKokila11AyushiSinghaniaSandCastle.S.H.I.E.L.D.pinky.paddaSanugr8fan-Yaz--Kruti.S-sonali.19281BazingaaMariQuestFilmsMyInspirationzrelentless.-Deepali-OnlyHopea2zahid

wel1111 Senior Member
wel1111
wel1111

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
superb post...

love it...

SIZZLINGGG HAWTTT VIRIKA MOMENTS!!!! 

KARAN TACKER...D KING OF ROMANCE STOLE D SHOW!!!! 

KT n KD defines d chemistry btw couples...lovely!!!

precap was scary ...!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anika-WooHooHaha21

Sarah4eva IF-Dazzler
Sarah4eva
Sarah4eva

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously am in virika lalaland.. Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21just_juhi

karantacker4evr Newbie
karantacker4evr
karantacker4evr

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
awesummm posttt...karan tacker 4evr...virika jst mindblowingg...no words to express demm!! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Innocent.angel IF-Sizzlerz
Innocent.angel
Innocent.angel

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
nycc postt...yah truly 2day virika's scene waz suprb luvdd virika romance.. song waz nyc too

WooHooHaha21

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Cudnt Agree More:-) i have each n evry second f deir romance:-) VIREN-haaayeee:-)Drooling:-P Killer Dude..d way he touchd jeevika,i was 'OMG':-P KARAN IS DEFFO D UNDISPUTED KING F ROMANCE:-)hav alwaz luvd him n wil do dat 4ever.nw cuming 2 jeevika! She s a perfct example f hw can any1 chnge herslf 4m a cutie pie 2 a sesky,hawt n boombat gal:-P,she was luking out f wrld! Luvd her expressions! KUDOZ 2 KT N KD:-) Luking 4wrd 2 more Virika Scenes:-) love mah KRYRAN 4EVR:-)

WooHooHaha21

romanticgurl070 Goldie
romanticgurl070
romanticgurl070

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
the way viren lifted jivika wow that was very romantic

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of you! Big smile These two are seriously the bomb! Which can explode anytime and anywhere! At the start of the show I never thought we would get such a HOT scene between these two but we did! All thanks to our naughty Viren! <3 These two are super gorgeous together! Heart

And yeah the precap was scary?! Stern Smile The shot could be heard, means either someone got injured or none got hurt and the shot was in the air thingy?! Confused Doesnt make sense though, coz Jeevika's bday is coming and I'm presuming its gonna be in the maha epi? Ermm So if bday is happening that means no one got hurt? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1romanticgurl070Sarah4eva

Go to top