Hetal's action justified?

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Saathians!πŸ˜›

I know many of you are frustrated at Hetal for falling into Raashi's kalakari and actually starting to think she's changing but as the audience,we need to remember that we are the only one's who know about Urshi's kalakari,for Hetal,all she knows is the deciet Raashi did while trying to be the Modi bahu and Raashi 'was/is' trying to change and Raashi regrets her actions in Hetal's eye.'s.

We also have to remember that hetal is a sweet and kind-hearted lady❀️ She can't remain mad or angry with people for so long,Hetal loves seeing the good in people so keep this in mind before you bashπŸ˜†

Oh and no Jigar today...Or Tejas!!!!😳

and no Gohem scene😑 (Okay maybe im asking for too much but its the CV's fault,m a Gohem addictπŸ˜ƒ)

and only a small scene of Ahem..πŸ₯³
Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh come on chika, I am disappointed with her because she is still a blind kindhearted woman. That is my problem, yes she doesn't know about the kalakari's but if she would open her eyes and make her brain start working again.

Yes no Jigar and the other guy you like more then him now

no gohem

no koki using her brain to get behind rashi's kalakari 😭

nothing worth watching...
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hetal is so blind towards rashi... I hope rashi messes up big time so hetal can come to her senses

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
for me hetal and gopi are similar they don't see bad in people they only look the good and both are  very innocent or rather i say stupid people to believe whatever someone tries to show them...πŸ˜† mainly rashi...

no jigar, no tejas... but we can see Dr.Joshi sometime again next week...

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hetal has disappointed me because she should have seen that ok Rashi is helping but we'll keep watching. It's been two days!! That's not enough time to ensure that someone has truly changed.

Also Hetal knows more than just what Rashi did to get married. Since she got kicked out there have been other kalakaries that have taken place.
- A false case against Kokila
- Pretending to spend all night outside the house
- Bringing nani to MM in order to persuade them to take her back.

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Hetal has disappointed me because she should have seen that ok Rashi is helping but we'll keep watching. It's been two days!! That's not enough time to ensure that someone has truly changed.

Also Hetal knows more than just what Rashi did to get married. Since she got kicked out there have been other kalakaries that have taken place.
- A false case against Kokila
- Pretending to spend all night outside the house
- Bringing nani to MM in order to persuade them to take her back.

and also the kidnapping kalakari urshi tried with the dvd...hetal should know better...
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: varshu27

and also the kidnapping kalakari urshi tried with the dvd...hetal should know better...

Exactly!!

I felt like I'd missed something major!!
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Exactly!!

I felt like I'd missed something major!!

soo true hetal knows about all of these kalakaries... then y is she ignoring all these and trusting rashi again... grrr kakiji😑
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I find Hetal to be so cute! She has a beautiful smile just like Jigar/Vishal! 😍 I love how she's so sweet too!  Like mother like son! πŸ˜†

I wish the CVS would show more Jigar & Hetal scenes as well!😳

Missing Jigar so much!πŸ˜”

Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

I find Hetal to be so cute! She has a beautiful smile just like Jigar/Vishal! 😍 I love how she's so sweet too!  Like mother like son! πŸ˜†

I wish the CVS would show more Jigar & Hetal scenes as well!😳

Missing Jigar so much!πŸ˜”

I agree with you,i guess everyone's reaction is kinda justified,Hetal should have thought twce before falling for Raashi's trap!😳