Sensational South

India-Forums

   
Sensational South
Sensational South

*~Rajapattai Review, Ravi Review Posted on Pg1~* (Page 4)

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Joined: 17 March 2011
Posts: 19316

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HoneyLimeUsha


 
wow!!! review super...aana padam sothappal...ROFL
last night i tried to watch this film online but i got bored quickly...ROFL
but i'm quite dissapointed with this verdict...i was expecting a lot from vikram...Ouch
give more reviews like this da...Thumbs Up
 

Enna panurathu Usha intha padathuku ipdi thaan verdict kuduka mudiyum LOLLOLLOLLOL Ithuku mela lam ratingng kuduka mudiyathu ROFLROFLROFL

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections
Joined: 22 October 2005
Posts: 44076

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

dei yanna..unnoda review nalla irukkuClap Try this style la, but change color for your comments and if possible try to rate other important characters too along with mainlead okie daEmbarrassed

I guess Vikram were trying to experimenting with variety and took a bad choice so maybe we can proudly say he gave one of the best and worst of the yearEmbarrassedLOL

I am glad I esssu from this movie yesterday..all of my siblings and cousins were kolaveri on me ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

hopper_ocean IF-Veteran Member
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Joined: 23 May 2011
Posts: 22432

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

dei yanna..unn


I am glad I esssu from this movie yesterday..all of my siblings and cousins were kolaveri on me ROFL ROFL



chappals are for you ROFL but thanks to you i escape from chappals ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

Chandlerbing1 Goldie
Chandlerbing1
Chandlerbing1

Joined: 13 July 2011
Posts: 1929

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
thanx da thambi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahi.

sahi. IF-Sizzlerz
sahi.
sahi.

Joined: 17 March 2011
Posts: 19316

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

dei yanna..unnoda review nalla irukkuClap Try this style la, but change color for your comments and if possible try to rate other important characters too along with mainlead okie daEmbarrassed

I guess Vikram were trying to experimenting with variety and took a bad choice so maybe we can proudly say he gave one of the best and worst of the yearEmbarrassedLOL

I am glad I esssu from this movie yesterday..all of my siblings and cousins were kolaveri on me ROFL ROFL


Ungala pakkum pothu intha mokkai padathula varura akka nyabagam thaan varuthu ROFLROFLROFL Intha idea nalla irukai try pannuran ROFLROFL
KarthiN90 IF-Rockerz
KarthiN90
KarthiN90

Joined: 04 January 2011
Posts: 5708

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Thanks ravi for the  review.keep doing like this.

padam pakalanu nenachaen.ippa mudivu pannitaen 3 hours waste panna venanu.

thanks a lot for saving my precious time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_v

sneha_v IF-Dazzler
sneha_v
sneha_v

Joined: 14 August 2011
Posts: 2707

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karthi173

Thanks ravi for the  review.keep doing like this.

padam pakalanu nenachaen.ippa mudivu pannitaen 3 hours waste panna venanu.

thanks a lot for saving my precious time.


ama akka even i was thinking of watching the movie bt after ravi's review i changed the idea

ama akka he saved our time..

bt pavom he wasted his time LOL
darknite Senior Member
darknite
darknite

Joined: 04 May 2011
Posts: 924

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Thanks da. Padam release anthe theriyala ROFL
1.15 flop polariku???? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sneha_vsahi.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rajapattai, Red Hot !

Author: sahi.   Replies: 0   Views: 488

sahi. 0 488 16 November 2011 at 3:52pm by sahi.
Rajapattai Theatrical Trailer

Author: sahi.   Replies: 2   Views: 517

sahi. 2 517 05 November 2011 at 12:28pm by sahi.
Vikram : Rajapattai "Vilathi Villain"

Author: sahi.   Replies: 2   Views: 423

sahi. 2 423 05 November 2011 at 9:10am by hopper_ocean
Rajapattai Under the Sun

Author: sahi.   Replies: 0   Views: 343

sahi. 0 343 02 November 2011 at 3:41pm by sahi.
Rajapattai Trailer

2

Author: sahi.   Replies: 12   Views: 590

sahi. 12 590 28 October 2011 at 9:48am by sahi.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index