Nafrat paas aane na de..mohabbat door jane na de!!

moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I jst wanna ask u all who r thinking of the tagline one question...has the mohabbat really happened???
jst a handful of rabba ve scenes doesn't conclude that they r in love...they jst feel fr each other...n they themselves dunno knw...wat it is!!!!

let the mohabbat happen...n NK has been brought fr that only...to make atleast arnav realize his feelings...let it happen!!!!!

only then can the CVs fulfill their tagline:-
nafrat paas aane na de...mohabbat door jaane na de

to come to that...they need to take the story frwrd...n jst one day aftr his broken engagement...they cannot show a scene...where arnav realizes that he is deeply in love wid khushi...the CVs r doing their best...n we jst need to support them!!!!!

i hope i hv justified my point to all!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
I agrees with you you hVe justified your point nicely :)
I don't know why in every story,the lead characters need a jealousy track to realise their love.😔 Aren't they mature enough to figure out what they want?😆
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

I agrees with you you hVe justified your point nicely :)

thnx fr agreeing!!!!!
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

I don't know why in every story,the lead characters need a jealousy track to realise their love.😔 Aren't they mature enough to figure out what they want?😆

apparently not... how else can we enjoy the chemistry and tension otherwise?? ðŸ˜‰
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

My question to u is...y in evry story do we need those eye-lock moments...do we really hv such moments in real life...i guess no...n still we do undrstand...wen we fall in love!!!!
these r certain elements...which u jst can't thnk of giving a miss while watching a telly-show!!!!
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

apparently not... how else can we enjoy the chemistry and tension otherwise?? ðŸ˜‰

agree wid u!!!!
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
😆

Originally posted by: moon_mine

I jst wanna ask u all who r thinking of the tagline one question...has the mohabbat really happened???

jst a handful of rabba ve scenes doesn't conclude that they r in love...they jst feel fr each other...n they themselves dunno knw...wat it is!!!!

let the mohabbat happen...n NK has been brought fr that only...to make atleast arnav realize his feelings...let it happen!!!!!

only then can the CVs fulfill their tagline:-
nafrat paas aane na de...mohabbat door jaane na de

to come to that...they need to take the story frwrd...n jst one day aftr his broken engagement...they cannot show a scene...where arnav realizes that he is deeply in love wid khushi...the CVs r doing their best...n we jst need to support them!!!!!

i hope i hv justified my point to all!!!!

yess... we support them fully.. cant wait for the cocktail party...!! I have a feeling its gonna be dhamakedaar!!! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³

Originally posted by: moon_mine

My question to u is...y in evry story do we need those eye-lock moments...do we really hv such moments in real life...i guess no...n still we do undrstand...wen we fall in love!!!!
these r certain elements...which u jst can't thnk of giving a miss while watching a telly-show!!!!

I agree,may be that's why these are called fictions,with all background music and dupatta flying-catching moments.😆
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetijaiswal19

😆

yess... we support them fully.. cant wait for the cocktail party...!! I have a feeling its gonna be dhamakedaar!!! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³

even i feel the same!!!!
the CVs hv dragged the episodes may be...bt they hv nt disappointed us fr long!!!!!