Strike!!!!.. I am confused

Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys.. I have seen many of the signatures are stating that " dont hit chaska meter, we are on Strike!!".. can somebody please explain me, what is going on??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
after the crap and horrible kalakari winning episode... why should i hit CM... I am on strike... give me gohem, I shall vote more..
Sandy914 thumbnail
😊ok.. if this is the matter.. definitely, I also support the strike😃
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We are trying to get IF to change the waay the show rankings are calculated so that SNS has a chance to get to the top!!
By not partcipating in raising rankings and commenting on fan pages the rankings are not increasing. We are hoping that the ones in charge will take note and implement some much needed changes such as incorporating the shows TRPs when calculating ranking.

I hope I got everything here.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

We are trying to get IF to change the waay the show rankings are calculated so that SNS has a chance to get to the top!!

By not partcipating in raising rankings and commenting on fan pages the rankings are not increasing. We are hoping that the ones in charge will take note and implement some much needed changes such as incorporating the shows TRPs when calculating ranking.

I hope I got everything here.

Def but my signature's not being updated
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Def but my signature's not being updated

I found I can only do signatures in Internet Explorer browser, other browsers like google chrome do not update my signature. Try it and see if it works for you.
Sandy914 thumbnail
True dear.. actually i am new on this forum, when i saw the ranking(both show&cast) , was shocked.. how come a No1 show can't be on top 5, on what basis they are calculating the points god only knows..