Is it the real AK on fb??

Shayoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys..i really do nt know...as someone very aptly pointed out that Ashish kapoor s FB msgs cant be understood n tat his English isnt very good..
How can it be?..Its not the real Ashish Kapoor after all..
Why will he suddenly create a page of his own..just after DEK..
I dont think he's that much attention seeking..
Upar se..he has just now got a proper show where he is the parallel lead(if not the lead)..a DAILY SOAP..he wudnt have so much of time to update on fb..

It seems tooo fishy for me...

How can u guys so easily blv tat its him???

I dont think he is der on FB at all..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There are times where he can't update and he says so on the FB page that there are admins who update at times when shooting is hectic
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is on fb..buh dre r many fake aswl..
n i too wna knw what has he said which made many ppl say hes nah gud at english??I dun think soo:O infact hes quiet gud at it n has a pretty gud accent aswl..mayb its d fake ashish whos wrtn wrong english:p
luvv u AK
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
It is him his byplay is perfect he just abbreviated his writing probably cz he doesn't hav lot of time but there is no prob with his English Thts text writing he does I do tht too. But yea thy is him he calls all his fans his lovies so yup Thts him but sumtime wen he is extremely bz his admins post for him
Shayoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well i ll have to shoot an email to sbs or sbb n ask him to confirm on some interview if he is der on fb at all..then all the confusion will be clear..
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
from his SBB segment and the show itself, it is clear that he is very well spoken in English as well...the FB one might just be fake...like sometimes same people act like Ashish and the admin..you can never trust people these days, especially on FB lol
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
it was a newbie that startd the topic abt his incorrect english...the thread is stil active. Sometime back AK said tht he's gonna b a week or so away. And it was typd in a very sms format with no punctuation mark, we were al cnfusd abt what he wrote. So she startd the topic. And i dont see her appologizing for making nasty remarks.