Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Very good to hear this...finally the story is moving towards something

But I have a question: if they'll confess( through their eyes )...what will happen now with the jealousy track and KW in the show...???
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha

Very good to hear this...finally the story is moving towards something

But I have a question: if they'll confess( through their eyes )...what will happen now with the jealousy track and KW in the show...???

Jealousy track can still b there.. say hubby-wifey hv a love fight.. wifey can go out for lunch with noodle boy n hubby can jal bhun ke khak πŸ˜†
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yanks28

it looks like MB tried his best to convey this during the SBS segment...πŸ˜† there's one part where it looks like Ashu took a deep breath...this is definitely the first time they've both looked at each other so intensely😳

yes yes..i want it more intense look...reaching their soul...their love is pure,divine...😍

how Nidhi will react..when he will say Nidhi...and adddress as tum...uff sab kitna romantic hai...☺️

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
i dont think J trak is happening reaction to it was v extreme n not at all favourable
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ATLAST!! 

Cannot wait for the moment :D
Perfect choice of song!
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome article...Thanks 4 sharing 😊...Today SBB also showed the same thing that ashutosh and nidhi are finally going 2 confess their love...Wow!!😊😍...waiting excitedly 4 tomorrow 11:00 pm show of KTLK😊...

Love Gunjan...😊😊...

ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww... so dats hw dey end up in the dargah.. instead at the place romaan had planned for ashni meeting!! bt wht a lovely turn of events.. due to traffic jam.. it was also coz of another tarffic jam dat AshNi cud spend sme quality time together n ashu saying dat killer dialogue.. ❀️

thanks for sharing Tanu... πŸ˜ƒ

blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great news πŸ˜Š thanks for sharing
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope this article is not a misleading one... and they'll REALLY confess their love for eachother ! If this article turns to be true, it will make my wkend 😍 !  BTW, thanks for sharing !Edited by Darine1980 - 12 years ago
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is so exciting! YAY! I'm so eager for toms epi;) Naino se confession:D. The SBS/Sbb made my day:) 😍 😍 😍