TOI: AshNi to confess their love

Posted: 12 years ago

Dr Ashutosh & Nidhi to confess their love

LOVE BLOOMS: A still from Kuchh Toh Log Kahenge 

TNN | Dec 23, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Nidhi|Kuchh Toh Log Kahenge|Friends|Ashutosh
A still from 'Kuchh Toh Log Kahenge'

After holding back their feelings from each other, it's time for Dr Ashutosh and Dr Nidhi to confess their love.

The couple will admit to having feelings for each other with the help of their Friends Rohan and Arman who decide to get them together. Rohan and Arman use a rather filmy idea by telling Nidhi and Ashutosh respectively to meet them at a fixed place, and don't turn up, leaving the two to have a face-off. As per the plan, Arman and Rohan drive Ashutosh and Nidhi to the meeting point. Both the parties get stuck in traffic because of a qawali performance happening at Dargah that attracts a huge crowd of people.

Both Ashutosh and Nidhi are mesmerised by the sight and the former remembers his father who was fond of qawalis. They both decide to step out of their respective cars, start moving towards the singers and come face-to-face eventually. But before they can turn away, Arman prompts Ashutosh to confess his feelings to Nidhi this time and tells her that Ashutosh loves her. Rohan too clarifies that he is not Nidhi's boyfriend and that she only loves Ashutosh. The two lovers finally confess love for each other as the qawali reaches its crescendo. Watch the two lovers confess their love for the first time on " Kuchh Toh Log Kahenge", tonight at 8.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
confessing using...naino ki bhasha...AshNi style πŸ˜

WHADD..CONFESSION...😲...am confused...

but happy also...will not be able to see tomrw's epi...will have to wait till monday...😭

thnx for sharing...

rabz- I don't think they'll confess is verbally...KK/MB already clarified this...it will be done thru their eyes...
Originally posted by yanks28

rabz- I don't think they'll confess is verbally...KK/MB already clarified this...it will be done thru their eyes...

Agree..it will be eye confession.. n RoMaan will clear th whole.. u love him. .he loves u thing..!! πŸ˜³
wow thanks for sharing Tanu
thanks for sharing. excited for tomorrow.
I too believe it will be an internal acknowledgement of feelings and not a verbal declaration of love. 😊

iske baad Nidhi can join the hospital aur AshNi milkar Mallu/SS ki waat lagaa sakte hain. long long long overdue. they need to pay for whatever damage they have done so far. 😑

Originally posted by yanks28

EYES wow...😍😍

i want Ashu to say one line-Nidhi tum meri zindagi aur hospital me waapis aa jao...❀️☺️

Originally posted by rabzonedge

EYES wow...😍😍

i want Ashu to say one line-Nidhi tum meri zindagi aur hospital me waapis aa jao...❀️☺️

it looks like MB tried his best to convey this during the SBS segment...πŸ˜† there's one part where it looks like Ashu took a deep breath...this is definitely the first time they've both looked at each other so intensely😳