Disney_Girl
Disney_Girl

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Yeh this episode just pissed me off Angry

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
this happens with every gud Indian show, they start on a gud note, with normal speed.. then when they have garnered enough viewers, the plot goes in a slo mo n all the lead people forget their brains n do not behave like anyone would in a real life situation!!

why is it necessary for a show to go for atleast a 1000epi? can't they come up with concise and strong plots instead of going round and round? Angry Sleepy Wacko

I stop watching Maryada for some days, then come back n realize nothing much has been missed.. sadly this applies for almost every Indian tele show going on these days Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekhaKhatamKahani

manny136 IF-Sizzlerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
aditya has always been an idiot he doesn't get it he has blinders on he excuses everything his dad ever does. Gaurav knows enough about the dad to realize  what he is capable of but adi is a clueless idiot. I bet once he is told the truth and sees it he might go into denial and then after a while realize the truth otherwise his head might explode after finding out so much crap about his god-like dadLOL. its been a year he really needs to find out the priya truth at least the whole story started with tht and it should be out about now.
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

this happens with every gud Indian show, they start on a gud note, with normal speed.. then when they have garnered enough viewers, the plot goes in a slo mo n all the lead people forget their brains n do not behave like anyone would in a real life situation!!

why is it necessary for a show to go for atleast a 1000epi? can't they come up with concise and strong plots instead of going round and round? Angry Sleepy Wacko

I stop watching Maryada for some days, then come back n realize nothing much has been missed.. sadly this applies for almost every Indian tele show going on these days Angry
Couldn't agree more. We'd talked about this about a month back in another thread. I hate the fact that serials these days just try to go on as long as they can, ending only when the channel decides to pull the plug, and that too often with short notice.

Sigh.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekhaFIZK6_dkmystery_-mina-

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Couldn't agree more. We'd talked about this about a month back in another thread. I hate the fact that serials these days just try to go on as long as they can, ending only when the channel decides to pull the plug, and that too often with short notice.

Sigh.

we have a very recent example of what u wrote, but neither the show makers nor the viewers get it.. Ouch

now I just watch a show that starts fresh, then the moment it starts dragging, I ditch it even if the lead pair is some gr8 actor Angry
all viewers should boycott when the story gets stuck, to send across the message, but many people feel it is their duty to keep watching their fav actor/actress and hence we get served more n more stupid reactions, falling catching, and a story that never matches the 1st epi. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekhaKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
And don't forget the outrage and attempt to keep a show on air even though it's way past it's natural running time...

Same way audience demand for some shows to be turned into daily, etc etc.  

I long for the day some PH or channel attempts to change the status quo, and sticks with that attempt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekha..Naina.._dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
so true so true!
once the show goes hit, they keep dragging it to keep earning, maybe they don't have trust on their own talent n fear that if they end it on proper time n start a new show then it might not work LOL

I'm glad we have access to UK/US shows, they have like 10-15 epi. in one season and a gud show would never drag and we r left crying for the next season... Indian producers would faint if they r told that they have to come up with less epi. more substance ROFL

tvdekha..Naina..KhatamKahani

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
And I hate how the channels decide to pull things off air, and like they're done within a week. I sure hope that doesn't happen to Maryada, because there's so much more left to be dealt with!

This TB article has me all depressed now -_-

tvdekhaKhatamKahani_dkmystery_

Go to top