India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Aditya the clueless idiot (Page 2)

indiaforums1234 Senior Member
indiaforums1234
indiaforums1234

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
I agree, Devyani has never been able to accept Karan and Gaurav and Karan's relationship, even though she has said so.

Some may not agree with me, but I think Devyani deserved this! Let's not forget that although there was always fear of Brahma's anger, Devyani DID make a mistake by getting Gaurav married to Vidya through emotional blackmail, and her main reason was to change Gaurav's sexuality not just protect from Brahma. Doing so out of love for her son is not good enough of a reason to ruin so many lives! So, with Adi losing respect for her mother, it's about time Devyani pays for her mistakes. Having said that, I still have sympathy for having endured Brahma's abuse and torture for so long and all the pain she has experienced.

Adi is definitely a 'clueless idiot!' I guess the writers need him to be this way, so that their storyline with Brahma in power can continue. I just don't understand how Adi can justify an almost fatal gunshot with little anger. He is in a state of denial. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekhaFIZK6KhatamKahani

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

I have not seen today's episode yet but the CV's keep wasting good opportunities to expose Brahma

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekhaKhatamKahani

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
About the others not saying anything, looking at them you can tell they were in a state of shock.
Devyani for being falsely proved for lying to her sons about Brahma would react.
Priya for how Brahma turned the tables on Devyani and how Aditya still blindly trusts his dad.
Gaurav for not believing how his dads reaction was so different from the last time.
Vidya for Brahma telling her how her father would have done the same if he had a gun in his hand.
Brahma manipulated the situation to come out a hero in front of Aditya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

indiaforums1234tvdekhaKhatamKahani-mina-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Fizi, I bang my head because of the CVs. Perhaps it should be their heads I should be banging.LOL

I agree they were just shocked. But afterwards it became clear to at least Devyani and Priya what he was trying to accomplish. And Gaurav heard a bit of Aditya's talk against Devyani.  I'll give them one day in the show.  But I think it's ridiculous for Priya and Devyani to not gather Gaurav, Vidya, Baapji and even Imli if need be, sit Aditya down and talk to him.  Hell get RD too.

But they won't... sigh.

indiaforums1234tvdekhaFIZK6-mina-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damon_biteme

I don't think he is a clueless idiot. I think he is quite rational and logical. We all know he worships the ground his Dad walks on. So its clearly the conflict between his mind and his heart. His heart refutes any logic and reasoning  when it concerns his Dad. I think deep down he doesn't want to believe anything his Dad is capable of such deeds. That is exactly how Uttara was initially when she strated the affair  with Brahama.Them two will have to have the first hand experinece from Braham to realise his true colours or will have to overhear or evesdrop Brahama's confession. think Uttra will soon face the music and see his true colours for Aditya god knows when that will happen till then the drama will keeping moving like a yo-yo
But what about the way he just ignores his mother's pleas and pain?  I always go back to that scene where he leaves her saying he will never forgive her for stopping him from confronting Brahma.  Devyani falls down crying, and Gaurav picks her up and comforts her.

That's the dynamic between the two sons with their mother.  How could he just easily let pass the fact that Brahma SHOT Vidya (should've been Gaurav)?  And easily forget that Brahma just almost choked Gaurav to death?  W*F? Are you kidding me?  Everyone else in the family is confused, suspicious or have figured out what's up. Including Vidya who I think is still a bit confused.

I do agree that Devyani has never really accepted Karan and she was wrong in other ways. But for him to just easily say that to his mother even after seeing Brahma's anger with his own eyes...and easily believing it... :shaking my head:

indiaforums1234tvdekha-mina-

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

urcrazyFIZK6KhatamKahani

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Aditya needs to see Brahma threatening Devyani or Priya himself. The CVs wont let it happen so easily. Another thing, if they all do find out about the divorce and Brahma finds out it was Priya who recommended the lawyer he could let on to Aditya that it is Priya who is giving all these ideas to  Devyani. Then more problems for Priya.

CVs dont even think about this.

indiaforums1234-mina-KhatamKahani

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

indiaforums1234FIZK6-mina-KhatamKahani

Go to top