Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: likarsh

No need to be sorry, Ritsie. I've already told you that. ðŸ˜†  We're far off from the original topic now anyway. ðŸ¤£

🤣🤣 @ --> We're far off from the original topic now anyway
dkmystery thumbnail
if I heard it right, they added an extra dialog for Gaurav who told Vidya about their divorce!

shame they could have dealt with the show much better without dragging n now rushing(if the news is true) 😡
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

if I heard it right, they added an extra dialog for Gaurav who told Vidya about their divorce!

shame they could have dealt with the show much better without dragging n now rushing(if the news is true) 😡

Crap. I haven't even watched today's epi.  Off to watch. 
dkmystery thumbnail

Crap. I haven't even watched today's epi.  Off to watch. 

pls watch n also let me know 😆
Dont worry kids I'll explain...😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
I just got to the end part of the episode. Even before finishing I'm going to make a topic.  

I saw that Gaurav "thought" added in.  Ugh. They've done it before, but here it didn't seem like they needed that at all.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

It was kind of obvious that something was up given the pace at which the story was suddenly progressing. But...I am ok with it as long as they do justice to all the tracks. It's a pity that they dragged the story for a while and are now running to the finish line. Wish they had set an end date and kept a reasonable pace through out instead.

Jaya ... agree with you say.
I've said this before on another thread, when a new show starts the channel should give the PH a time limit, depending on the storyline. This way the story is not stretched and then the PH does not have to rush to wrap it up, ruining the whole essence of the show.

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok whats all this about an added dialogue for Gaurav  ðŸ˜•
dkmystery thumbnail

I just got to the end part of the episode. Even before finishing I'm going to make a topic.  

I saw that Gaurav "thought" added in.  Ugh. They've done it before, but here it didn't seem like they needed that at all.

maybe they had to rush n got the news after the shooting/dubbing had been done, so was added 😆
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

Ok whats all this about an added dialogue for Gaurav  ðŸ˜•

You know how sometimes the "thought dialogue" is recited by some person who's obviously not the actor...  Other times it's not just the thought dialogue, it's added in dialogue but again not by the actor.

Today there was one such line while Gaurav was talking to Vidya.