Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
About the others not saying anything, looking at them you can tell they were in a state of shock.
Devyani for being falsely proved for lying to her sons about Brahma would react.
Priya for how Brahma turned the tables on Devyani and how Aditya still blindly trusts his dad.
Gaurav for not believing how his dads reaction was so different from the last time.
Vidya for Brahma telling her how her father would have done the same if he had a gun in his hand.
Brahma manipulated the situation to come out a hero in front of Aditya.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fizi, I bang my head because of the CVs. Perhaps it should be their heads I should be banging.😆

I agree they were just shocked. But afterwards it became clear to at least Devyani and Priya what he was trying to accomplish. And Gaurav heard a bit of Aditya's talk against Devyani.  I'll give them one day in the show.  But I think it's ridiculous for Priya and Devyani to not gather Gaurav, Vidya, Baapji and even Imli if need be, sit Aditya down and talk to him.  Hell get RD too.

But they won't... sigh.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: damon_biteme

I don't think he is a clueless idiot. I think he is quite rational and logical. We all know he worships the ground his Dad walks on. So its clearly the conflict between his mind and his heart. His heart refutes any logic and reasoning  when it concerns his Dad. I think deep down he doesn't want to believe anything his Dad is capable of such deeds. That is exactly how Uttara was initially when she strated the affair  with Brahama.Them two will have to have the first hand experinece from Braham to realise his true colours or will have to overhear or evesdrop Brahama's confession. think Uttra will soon face the music and see his true colours for Aditya god knows when that will happen till then the drama will keeping moving like a yo-yo

But what about the way he just ignores his mother's pleas and pain?  I always go back to that scene where he leaves her saying he will never forgive her for stopping him from confronting Brahma.  Devyani falls down crying, and Gaurav picks her up and comforts her.

That's the dynamic between the two sons with their mother.  How could he just easily let pass the fact that Brahma SHOT Vidya (should've been Gaurav)?  And easily forget that Brahma just almost choked Gaurav to death?  W*F? Are you kidding me?  Everyone else in the family is confused, suspicious or have figured out what's up. Including Vidya who I think is still a bit confused.

I do agree that Devyani has never really accepted Karan and she was wrong in other ways. But for him to just easily say that to his mother even after seeing Brahma's anger with his own eyes...and easily believing it... :shaking my head:
what just happened today?
ugh! I knew this was coming...

Aditya this for u
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aditya needs to see Brahma threatening Devyani or Priya himself. The CVs wont let it happen so easily. Another thing, if they all do find out about the divorce and Brahma finds out it was Priya who recommended the lawyer he could let on to Aditya that it is Priya who is giving all these ideas to  Devyani. Then more problems for Priya.

CVs dont even think about this.

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Aditya needs to see Brahma threatening Devyani or Priya himself. The CVs wont let it happen so easily. Another thing, if they all do find out about the divorce and Brahma finds out it was Priya who recommended the lawyer he could let on to Aditya that it is Priya who is giving all these ideas to  Devyani. Then more problems for Priya.

CVs dont even think about this.

CV are gonna get my chappal beating today...(aka my siggie)
They were doing so well from past 3 weeks and just ruined it today.
Well Brahma acting all accepting was expected but Adi back to his stupid-ness was very very annoying to watch.
Hello why is Brahma allowed to shoot his son or choke his son in anger?
You really have to be an idiot to believe in the story.
Yes kids think that their parents are always right but all these years Adi never wondered why Gaurav's and Brahma's relationship was so estranged plus he fails to notice that what forced Brahma's own dad to file a complain against his son?Why Brahma n Bauji dont see eye to eye?

what a dirt bag😡
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aditay is an idiot...vidya, gaurav, devyani are saying that brama purposely fired at gaurav but this guy will only beleive brama...why is he so clueless about everything...i am sure when priya tells him about her past she will beeleive brama and tell priya she is misunderstood...and he will definitly side with uttara and his dad when their relationship comes out...i have no hopes from him
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Well, I don't think he would tell Priya she's misunderstood. But everything else, right on.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Should we ignore or feed the troll? ðŸ˜†
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i felt disgusted watchnig the epi , now it seems it again the same, now devyani will be scared of what addi will further feel if divorce ka pata chala and she will hide it or maybe stop it, brhama will kill/ hurt karan mantri will be evil again, divorce will not happen, uttara will not open her moouth to all and we will see the circle again and agian !!

disgusted🤢