India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Aditya the clueless idiot

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I haven't even finished watching, and that's all I have to say.  Really?  Really?

And shame on everyone else there for not speaking up right then and there.  Just letting Brahma manipulate the situation to get Aditya on his side. Gaurav doesn't know about the divorce, but he could've opened his mouth and supported his mother.   Same goes for Priya.

I was laughing at Brahma's "acceptance" though, and all of their befuddled reactions. ROFL

Another thing, RD accepted Gaurav much quicker and much more than Devyani has ever bothered to do so with Karan.  Even those times when she told Gaurav to get out of Karan's life, it had a different ring to to it, than the way Devyani speaks to Karan.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

RiHar20indiaforums1234forestryMizhivelvetscarftvdekha..Naina..FIZK6-mina-dkmystery

RiHar20 Groupbie
RiHar20
RiHar20

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

I haven't even finished watching, and that's all I have to say.  Really?  Really?

And shame on everyone else there for not speaking up right then and there.  Just letting Brahma manipulate the situation to get Aditya on his side. Gaurav doesn't know about the divorce, but he could've opened his mouth and supported his mother.   Same goes for Priya.

I was laughing at Brahma's "acceptance" though, and all of their befuddled reactions. ROFL

Another thing, RD accepted Gaurav much quicker and much more than Devyani has ever bothered to do so with Karan.  Even those times when she told Gaurav to get out of Karan's life, it had a different ring to to it, than the way Devyani speaks to Karan.

I absolutely agree with you... I felt he is such a big fool, getting fooled every time..I felt he should have used his brain atleast to some extent... I really wanted someone to speak up... Yaa i also saw Dev's reaction by seeing Karan... Why does she still have to behave like that??? What does she think?? I think that she thinks Gaurav can be Vidya's one day... Ohhh really??? Angry And Brahma omg the way he managed and put the blame on Dev and was even faking tears..lol that scene where he was wiping his tears like a kid..hahaLOL ... felt sad seeing dev and priya helpless... May be as someone said Brahma's truth will only be revealed to Adi in some ME.. Well they all have to keep quiet for the family's Maryada..D'oh I guess each truth will take one ME to come out..Stern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

indiaforums1234DesdemonaforestrytvdekhaFIZK6KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Devyani's tone with Karan didn't surprise me one bit. She's always been that way with him. And even after her initial agreement to give Vidya the divorce, she went back to the same old hope as soon as Vidya changed her decision of wanting a divorce.

Even when she asked Gaurav if Karan was the reason why Vidya left, it wasn't exactly in the right manner. She was right in asking that, but I don't think her reasons were just worry and concern for Vidya.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RiHar20indiaforums1234forestrytvdekhaFIZK6-mina-

RiHar20 Groupbie
RiHar20
RiHar20

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Devyani's tone with Karan didn't surprise me one bit. She's always been that way with him. And even after her initial agreement to give Vidya the divorce, she went back to the same old hope as soon as Vidya changed her decision of wanting a divorce.

Even when she asked Gaurav if Karan was the reason why Vidya left, it wasn't exactly in the right manner. She was right in asking that, but I don't think her reasons were just worry and concern for Vidya.

True true... I absolutely agree with you... I am disappointed by today's epi.. I expected some teeny tiny bit at least that Adi should know... But nooo.. Nothing happened... I wish the divorce at least happens in the coming episodes and won't be ruined by CV's by bringing them back again together otherwise SJ's role would be wasted... So i think divorce should happen...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

forestryTulseytvdekhaFIZK6KhatamKahani

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Dont know how long the CVs are going to stretch it for Adi to start seeing his dads true colours and actually act upon on it.
I feel bad for Devyani and Priya who really dont know what to do, apart from telling him Priyas truth. But will he believe Devyani? At the moment, thanks to his dad, Aditya wont believe anything Devyani tells him. But theres Bauji and he can back up Devyanis story. Make Aditya see the truth.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MizhitvdekhaKhatamKahani-mina-

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Yeah, all of them get together sit him down and tell him the truth.  Gaurav is still suspicious.  They can convince Vidya to join in as well.

Adi is going to still side with his father after everyone tells him?  I swear sometimes I just want to 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

indiaforums1234DanikalaaptvdekhaLubzAFIZK6-mina-

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
I don't think he is a clueless idiot. I think he is quite rational and logical. We all know he worships the ground his Dad walks on. So its clearly the conflict between his mind and his heart. His heart refutes any logic and reasoning  when it concerns his Dad. I think deep down he doesn't want to believe anything his Dad is capable of such deeds. That is exactly how Uttara was initially when she strated the affair  with Brahama.Them two will have to have the first hand experinece from Braham to realise his true colours or will have to overhear or evesdrop Brahama's confession. think Uttra will soon face the music and see his true colours for Aditya god knows when that will happen till then the drama will keeping moving like a yo-yo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MizhitvdekhaKhatamKahani

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Liks ...  why bang your head against the wall, it should be Adis.
It will be interesting to see how Priya handles the situation tomorrow.

You know what, Devyani should move out taking Priya, Vidya, Gaurav, Bauji, Jaggi and Imli with her. Then Brahma can stay with Uttara and Adi. And if Jaggi wants to stay with his 'bade saab' then he can also stay back.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

indiaforums1234jaaneshinMizhisonudewtvdekhaLubzAKhatamKahani-mina-

Go to top