Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SwaRon FF- Naa jaane kya hoga! Revival (Page 30)

-Zeenat- IF-Rockerz
-Zeenat-
-Zeenat-

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
nishi, i just read all the updates and i'm fida over this<3 the "revival" is killer. you have to update soon! Tongue 44 likes btw. Cool Wink

madhu_swaron Groupbie
madhu_swaron
madhu_swaron

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
awesome revival...lovin dis ff...pls pm me next update...Smile.
nish22 IF-Rockerz
nish22
nish22

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Okay okay! I know I vanished but had some issues and A Major Writer's block. Had actually thought I Lost my hand in writing. So however bad this Chapter is Please Forgive me!

Part 2

Swayam went after his sobbing cousin. No matter what he always loved her loads. She was still the small baby he had seen when he was 4 years old, Her eyes glistening and her little fingers holding his one long finger.

Swayam caught her and turned her around. Within a split second she was hugging his small waost and sobbing continuously.

"Susy What happned? Please tell me" He begged.

"Neal.. He... He broke u.." Before she could finish her statement more Sobs broke out.

"He probably didn't mean it. We can talk to him and fix everything baby. Wont you trust your Bro?" He said taking her face in his hands and wiping away the ever flowing river of salty tears.

"But.. But.." She didn't even know what she wanted to tell. She was lost and Swayam couldn't bear seeing his baby this way so he decided to take her home first.

He took his phone and Swiped in a small text to Sharon.

Taking Susy home. Calm Neal down and bring him there.

Sharon walked onto Swayam's Porch her eyes swollen a little due to the crying she had done sometime ago. Neal followed her without a word. She knew this was going to be tricky but her love for Swayam was just too much that she had no option.

They let themselves in and Swayam also joined them.

"Neal? Whats wrong?" He asked a bit oblivious to his girlfriend who looked very broken in a weird way.

"Nothing. I don't know whats gotten into me! Im Sorry Swayam.. You know I didn't mean it bro. Just that my jealousy got the better half of me. Where is she?" He asked with pure concern filled eyes.

"I Just tucked her into bed. She has been sobbing endlessly. Go and Talk to her" looking at him knowingly.

Neal walked to Suhana's Room leaving Sharon and Swayam Alone. They hadn't spoken a word to each other. Sharon just walked upto his Soulmate and simply held his hands and felt a slight squeeze. She smiled at the contact which calmed her down.

Just then Swayam's phone beeped and it flash Neal's name. It was a text.

She is fine. You and Shar can calm down. Sorry

Only then Swayam had taken a breathe of relief and engulfed Sharon in a tight hug. She was taken by surprise for a minute but held him close.

"Its been a quiet a night. I should head home." She said finally breaking the hug after a very long time.

"Ill drop you home. Besides I don't want my princess to get kidnapped." He said with a smile playing along his lips.

"Ah. You know that the one who is going to kidnap me is going to have a rough time." She smirked a little.

"Well, Then start preparing yourself my lady. Im kidnapping you tomorrow."

"Oh My. I really am scared now" She said playfully pulling him closer and placing her head in his.

"I miss spending time with you" He pouted.

She just pulled him closer and gave him a slight Peck on his lips and Whispered "Bring it on Mr. Shikawat"

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995Ash.SwaronstarryLove_skmeghishGaveshnineeliyerhoneey95Mahirahtejukorgunnu1sneharaymegsyTanuka_TanHasweetcherry95abhilasha_dream-Zeenat-pehlanasha.MrsChandlerBingsky_fightermarauder

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 30 June 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Still small update. But its awesome. Looking forward to the next update. 
Gaveshni Groupbie
Gaveshni
Gaveshni

Posted: 01 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged

nice concept n loved the swaron confession in season 1!!!!!! pm me abt the updates
SugarCubes IF-Rockerz
SugarCubes
SugarCubes

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Inna chotu update degi na bushy to thapad khayegi!! Thoda to bada kar pleaseee!! But vese cute updates he! :D
gunnu1 Goldie
gunnu1
gunnu1

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
aww!!! dey're so cuteee!! 
now for d first time!! m gonna give d longest comment of mine!! hopefully d longest!! 

ch1- I knew he must be dreaming 'cause dey being together cant be a starting!! wherever dey'll be dey're starting of d relationship wud be long enuf!! Wink
awww woh maan gyi ?? yaaayyyClap

ch2- aaa!!!! white?????? d colour of pureness really suits 'em!! 'cause both of 'em 2gether are always serene nd pure!!!wowwieee!! d song is mah personal fav!!! ufff he shudnt hv gone!! but maybe that made her realize her love once again so it was gud!!! ayiii ReYam's convo was sugary!! 
:p i dnt knw wat i hv written but yah dat was d first word dat came into mah mind after reading it!! 

ch3- kro kro tum log kaam kro!! Amar mujhe mar dalega!! yah ryt!! Big smilecycle??? bwahahahhahahaaLOL ghar?????????? ahem ahem...!! sweet han?? LOLWink

ch4- swayu ki cousin hot ni hogi kya ?? ufff!! sammy...we also like 'em dat way!! Blushing helpful sharon??? ayiooShocked! aaa1! yeh kya ??? bhukhi sharon?? koi ni iss baar maaf hain! 'cause kaam bhi toh kiya aaj! fest ki tayariyan nd haan sammy g ke bal bhi toh sukhaye thhe!! thak gyi hogi!! LOL oi acha acha mujhe lga sachi mai marr jayega!! sammy agar baby ki tarah harkatein nhi karega toh aap usse sahi kaise karengi madam??? yayyy!! power cut unki halat bhi hamare jaisi h!! aaj news dekhi 14 states hv a power cut!! candles???????
hayeee!! m gonna die!! or atleast faint!! Tongue kha lo kha lo!!! 

ch5- pasta??? ahe ahe aheeeCry oops!! maybe sammy ne galat string ched diye!! but koi ni he can handle it!! we all knw dat! cute?? tell us something new Shar!! but yayyy atleast u noticed!! matlab woh toh pehle din se flirt kr rha h tumhe ab pta lga??? kya laga h?? ahem ahem
DDLJ??? Shocked woh bollywood movies bhi dekhti hain?? 
yayyy! misunderstandings cleared!! 

ch6- no one can b ur darling u idiot moronAngry!! he wont love u ? huh!!! agle janam mai bhi possible nhi hWink!! even we cant believe dat sammy!! Wink line??? yah ryt!!! abhi btayegi woh!! an an sammy isse witch nhi soulmate kehte hLOL! yeahh!!! hayeee!! dey're too hotClap!! because of ure wwriting ofcourse!! 

ch7- mere bina mat piya kr!!! hehehehheheee Rey is a total bhulakkad!!! ufff!! i love dat name KIARA!!!! ahan ohooo passionate!! 

thnk God mai aapke ff ke bare mai nhi janti thi or else i wud hv died thinking ke aage kya hoga!! 

ch8- date...yayyy!! hungry couple!!!  baby!! Shar's baby!! 

ch9- ab REVIVAL ke baare mai kya kahun m speechless!! 

seasoin 2-loving it till now!! aage kya hoga jaldi btao!! Day DreamingBlushing

will be waiting !! for d update nd pls pm me!! 
<3
gunnu

Edited by gunnu1 - 07 August 2012 at 6:31am
Mahirah Senior Member
Mahirah
Mahirah

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
please update and dont forget to pm me wen u do :))

Go to top