SwaRon FF- Naa jaane kya hoga! Revival - Page 17

Posted: 11 years ago
I Hate You For Not Keeping Your Promise!
People Dont kill me For not updating okay!! I ran out of ideas.. So Im going to Take a Years Leap.. And im also gonna slightly Change my style of writing this cuz I need to give this FF Another life Atleast for Shanu di and Manu di :)

A year.. It had actually been more than a year Since Sharon and Swayam were together.. Swayam felt like the relationship they had were truely perfect.. Even though Sharon was hot tempered and all.. They hadn't had even a single fight till then...

But as Mark Twain Had said "Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody" Little did They know What was the Darkness lingering in their relationship..

Perfection is something which is in-achievable.. Little did Swayam know What was going to happen to him soon...

Im going to Call this the REVIVAL!! Something Clicked in me And I started continuing again.. If you guys are still interested in this FF I Can continue.. Or else Its The END! So if I Get above 35 likes Ill continue..

Do Let me know what you guys feel.. And Maybe I should tell you all that this story is based on something that Actually happened.. 

Edited by nish22 - 11 years ago
res*edited*

sorry for being late*kaan pakad ke maafi*

waise main aur manu iss FF ki Oxygen ban gayi phir😆 Hi5 manu...

and pucha hai toh batadu...bina nakhre kiye update karo..aur plz tragedy na banau iss FF ko plaeseeeasee pretty plaeseeese...
Edited by shaani2209 - 11 years ago
loved the Revival n ofcourse u should continue this Edited by lovely7010 - 11 years ago
dude u bettah rite soon...
Glad u r continuing this, waiting for the next update. 
Nice one Nish.Do continue it.

Pls revive the FF Nish...I wanna read on even more now after reading the twist that you have planned after the leap !!!
Continue it. Its awesome. And it would be awesome concept to make the story take a leap.
had came across ths ff earlier sorry bt ws silent reader dat tym..
well we juzz wanna say..luv ur wrk as alwaz.😊.
read all d parts they r relli good..
n we r soo happy dat ur gonna cntinue ths!1
hmm a leap in stry n secret!!..we soo want to read ths..
update soon n thnx alot fr replyng to d pm n gvng us d links agn thankyou..as we said we wud luv to read ur wrkk😃
n yeahh!! we do love it !!!😃