Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awww...luvd luvd luuuvd your FF❤️...really cute...i read the whole thing for the first time n i think its really cute...n OMG😲...sharon finally admitting her feelings for swayam...my day cudn't get any better...jaldi update karna...n weneva u update do giv me a PM...
(P.S wishing for such scenes in D3 tooo😍)
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kya sunaya sharon ne shivam ko maza aa gaya... Kash epi me bhi ek baar aise sunna de... And den asking sayam do u still love me... Aaawww dat was like my eyes wide open... And read it again kya isne sachme aisa bola... And den mera swayam mera swayam was toh dhasu... Kya haq se bola hai mera... Den the swayam not being romantic and den getting a perfect kiss... Sharon is never again going to say he is unromantic or is she going to... *naughty* and den yeh bed sabki FF me bada hi kyu hota hai chotta kyu nahi... Aur couch pe kyu nahi sula sakte mann😛...
Now i hope u got ur big review... Update jaldi varna...
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
love it and thanks for the pm n glad they accepted each other and loved the mera swayam part
Sree... thumbnail
it was an awesome update... loved it to the fullest... i wish i had time to write a looong comment ... but sorry am busy... so maybe ill write a long comment on ur next update... waiting for the next part...
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nish kill me..!super cute update..!
nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sukanyaa

read it 1st tym...bt its really wonderful...

Thank you and please continue reading :)

Originally posted by: lovely7010

its awesome...perfect...finally sharon accepts her feeling for swayam...n plzzz pm me next tym

Thank you! And sure please add me :)

Originally posted by: ABBY92

Nish...tis was such a cute n sweet update...cant wait for d next part!!!

Originally posted by: aditi061

Awww that ws jst awesome. Finaly sharon acepted hr feelings.

Originally posted by: SugarCubes

Do I really really hv to say dis? It's just amazing! Luvd it lyk anything! Sharon Ka confession and finally dey both are a couple!! Eeep! Woww! Yayyy!!! Sharon is srsly sooo cute nd bechara swayam, samajh hi nhi aaya usse ye achanak Kya ho gya! Cntinu soon! :D

Thanks Abi di, Aditi and BEAR!! :D Update as soon as i can promise!

Originally posted by: Pwinchess

ohh so nice yr...

Originally posted by: nly4usharon

wowieee such a sweet nd cute update nish..!!!! nd tanx 4 d pm
finally sharon accepts hr feelin...awesum...pata nai yeh shw mein kab accept karegi...
w8ng 4 nxt update...

Thank you guys!!
Originally posted by: achuAR

it is perfect 👏👏

haha..i loved this dialouge😆😆

Sh: Hello'

Shi: How are you my darling?

Sh: I am not your darling' And shivam I need to tell you something' I don't want to talk to you ever again'...

hope so that sharon says this to shivam in d3...

thanks for the pm dear

Originally posted by: Srishti_SwaRon

awww...luvd luvd luuuvd your FF❤️...really cute...i read the whole thing for the first time n i think its really cute...n OMG😲...sharon finally admitting her feelings for swayam...my day cudn't get any better...jaldi update karna...n weneva u update do giv me a PM...
(P.S wishing for such scenes in D3 tooo😍)

Yes all of us wish something like this turns up on TV also! Anyways Thanks guys!!

Originally posted by: manasie

kya sunaya sharon ne shivam ko maza aa gaya... Kash epi me bhi ek baar aise sunna de... And den asking sayam do u still love me... Aaawww dat was like my eyes wide open... And read it again kya isne sachme aisa bola... And den mera swayam mera swayam was toh dhasu... Kya haq se bola hai mera... Den the swayam not being romantic and den getting a perfect kiss... Sharon is never again going to say he is unromantic or is she going to... *naughty* and den yeh bed sabki FF me bada hi kyu hota hai chotta kyu nahi... Aur couch pe kyu nahi sula sakte mann😛... 
Now i hope u got ur big review... Update jaldi varna...

Hahaha!! Manu di next time chota bed and Couch sleeping also :P Thanks for the big review!! 😊

Originally posted by: The007Shivani

love it and thanks for the pm n glad they accepted each other and loved the mera swayam part

Originally posted by: swaron95

it was an awesome update... loved it to the fullest... i wish i had time to write a looong comment ... but sorry am busy... so maybe ill write a long comment on ur next update... waiting for the next part...

Thank you shivani and sree... 
And sree no problem just your comment is enough for me! :)

Originally posted by: SwaRonforever

nish kill me..!super cute update..!

Do u really want me to?! I can u know! :P 
And thank you!
yasu2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nish... nice post dr... finally sharon swayam ke pyaar ko realise kardi tho kab tak woh sab se aise chupake rahengi uska pyaar ko... n pls keep writting dr.. am a big fan of SWAYAM so am tooo excited to read ur next update dr.. pls do continue... am waiting for ur post pls do pm me yaar...  bhul na math agar bhule... punch...🤣🤣 milegi... samje.. jaldi karo yaar...
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
V cute...finally FF main toh ek ho gaya show main pata kab hoga...update soon.
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum concept!!read it fr D frst tym!!Do update soon
nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Part 7:

Swayam woke up in the morning and couldn't help but admire sharon... She was sleeping peacefully like an angel! Swayam hadn't told his brother about what had happened and wanted to tell him very badly.. So he gets out of bed and goes to the balcony and calls Rey!

R: subah subah kyun uthate ho bey?

Sw: Tumse zaroori baat karna hai!

R: Kya hua? Phir se Sharon tumhare sapne main baag gayi kya?

Sw: Nahi... Par woh abhi so rahi  hai mere room main!

R: *jumping out of bed* WTH!? Kya bol raha hai tu? Pii liya kya? Kitni baar kaha tumse ki mere bagair mat piya karo!!

Sw: Besharam kahika main tumhare tarah nahi hoon... Ab mere baat sunna bhi hai ya nahi?

R: Bolo mere bhai...

Sw: Sharon said she loves me and we are now together!!

R: Zaroor sapna dekha hoga... Pagal ladka...

Sw: Tum mujhe believe nahi karoge... Fine!! Aaj Kria se pooch lo sharon khud usko batayegi... Aur ab jaldi colllege aa jao... Aaj fest hai remember! 

R: Oh shit!! Thanks for reminding me!

Sw: Always there! ab chalo bye...

Swayam goes and decides not to wake sharon up... He goes to the bathroom and takes a bath... He washes his face and suddenly sharon opens the door...

Sw: Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?

Sh: I was seacrhing for u... Koi bathroom khula rakkar nahata hai kya?!

Sw: Arey maine lock kiya tha...

Sh: Chodo jo bhi... *goes and kisses his cheek* Good morning!

Sw: Good morning Babe... U go get ready, ill make breakfast...

Sh: Swayam... What do u expect me to wear?! :P

Sw: Oh sorry.. Wait ill get u Kiara's Clothes... Ill lay it on the bed and go..

Sh: Uska saare kapde yahin rehtha hai kya?

Sw: Nahi toh.. Mostly sab ray ke ghar main hai...

Sh: Chalo theek hai... 

Swayam goes and takes a black dress out for her and goes and prepares breakfast... Sharon comes and wears the dress and comes down... Swayam is mesmerised... They both have Breakfast...

Sh: Swayam... Ab chalo bhi!! Late ho raha hai...

Sw: Haan aa gaya...

They both finally leave for college and on their way...

Sh: We cant let anyone see us together...

Sw: I know shar... Don't worry ill take care...

Sh: I'm going to miss you in college...

Sw: Aye haye... But dont worry since ur the CS and i am ACS and today is the fest ill be with u all day... Aur hamara performance bhi hai...

Sh: Yea.. About that maybe we should change the song...

Sw: Why babe?

Sh: Its too intense and passionate for the crowd... Aur hamara hotness handle nahi kar paayenge...

Sw: Toh kya karna chate ho?

Sh: Lets do a salsa routine instead... It'll be really nice too...

Sw: Not a bad idea.. Sure... *leans in and gives her a peck on the lips* I love you shar... 

Sh: Me too...

They reach college and Swayam was cautious enough to drop sharon off before the gate and before going sharon winked at him and gave a flying kiss... The whole college was eventful and all of them were pretty tensed up.. The other colleges rocked the floor... And finally it was SwaRon's turn to perform... The whole day they had been together though thet had no time for romance... Their performance was sizzling and everyone couldn't take their eyes off them... Kriyaansh's performance was equally amazing and they were the talk of the college... 

Hope u guys liked it... I just wanted something before the Valentine's day update!! :D