Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i thought i'll update the next part tom but i don't think many of u like it cuz i don't get reviews at all and also very little so please more comments for the next part
Sree... thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish22

guys i thought i'll update the next part tom but i don't think many of u like it cuz i don't get reviews at all and also very little so please more comments for the next part

di aisi galti mat karna...i just ove ur ff... waiting for the next part... waiting waiting wating...
nish22 thumbnail

PART 6:

Suddenly Sharon's phone rings and it is next to swayam… He takes it and sees Shivam calling and simply just gives the phone to Sharon

Sh: Hello…

Shi: How are you my darling?

Sh: I am not your darling… And shivam I need to tell you something… I don't want to talk to you ever again…

Shi: Why?!

Sh: I just don't think its right to be friends anymore…

Shi: but shar….

Sh: *cuts in* Good bye Shivam!

And Sharon cuts the phone on him… Swayam is very shocked and was actually smiling without his own knowledge…

Sw: Tumne aisa kyun kiya?

Sh: Sahi laga toh kiya…

Sw: Accha ab yeh sab serious baatein chodo… Lets talk something else…

Sh: Sirf ek baat poochon kya?

Sw: haan pooch…

Sh: Do u still love me?!

Sw: *Shocked* i…. I… I….

Sh: Yeh I…I band karo and tell me the truth!

Sw: Sharon I will always love you

Sh: I know that…

Sw: Waise u still didn't say what u saw?

Sh: I saw You! Yes swayam the second he came closer to me I saw u… I saw how u never took advantage if me… I saw how u always smiled and took whatever insult I gave you.. I saw how much love you had for me and I saw what a big huge blind fool I have been...

Sw: Sharon are you serious?!

Sh: Yes swayam… I think I love you.. But dunno what this feeling is..

Sw: Its okay shar… Think all you want..

Sh:  That I did when I was hurt and was in bed for two days..

Sw: And?

Sh: Im going to give this relationship a try…

Sw: Are you serious?!

Sh: More than ever.. Moreover in your words "Lets open our book and start the chapter"

Swayam is so happy that he doesn't know what to do that he grabs Sharon into a tight hug and Sharon also hugs him back…

Sw: I love you…

Sh: Me too… *breaks the hug* But I don't want anyone to know about it yet… Footloose eliminations are nearby and I also want all of us to be better friends… But yea u can tell rey and kria..

Sw: Sure Shar… Whatever you say…

Sharon slowly rests her head on swayam's shoulder and they both continue watching the movie…

Sw: *inner monologue* I cannot believe Sharon finally accepted her feelings… I cannot feel happier.. but I dunno what to do at the same time.. Where should I draw the line?

Sh: Swayam I don't want you to hold back on me thinking about the past between us… Whatever it is just be frank okay?

Sw: Woah... Are you a witch?

Sh: God! Tum duniya ki pehle person hoga jo apne Girlfriend se yeh poochega!! Anyways nahi.. kyun?

Sw: Sorry…

The movie ends and Sharon goes and turns on the music player and plays Ishq hothon se (from jo hum chahien) and pulls Swayam from the couch to dance… They both dance very sweetly but Sharon notices that Swayam is holding back on her and tries to maintain a step away from her… She gets really annoyed with swayam…

Sh: What is wrong with you?

Sw: Kuch nahi…

Sh: Oh really?! *pushing him back*

Sw: Yes Sharon really.. I'm Normal…

Sh: Accha.. Mera normal swayam hamesha smile karta rehtha hai..*pushing him back with each sentence* Mera normal swayam looks deep into my eyes and connects with the real me… Mera normal swayam never stayed a step back…  Mera normal swayam would love to dance with me… Swayam are you regretting being with me? Or you don't love me anymore?! *he slams into the wall*

Sw: Shut up Sharon! I love you more than anything… and its just im still in shock.. but I got fine with each of your "mera swayam".. Par itna gussa kyun leti hai pagli?

Sh: I just thought u don't want me anymore…

Sw: *pulls her closer bye the waist*  How can I not want someone how looks so cute when angry? : )

Sh: Why do u keep saying that? Is it to show I get angry a lot?! You have changed… Not romantic at all..

Swayam places his hands on Sharon's cheek and moves closer… Sharon melts into swayam's hands and also reaches up to him… Their lips just inches away.. with anticipation building in both of them they moved closer and finally their lips met and it was simply perfect… Swayam held Sharon by her waist and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss and Sharon too was too immersed as she let her hands run through swayam's hair and their lips were in perfect tume to the song behind and the kiss deepened… Slowly both of them split for breath and couldn't stop smiling at each other…

Sw: *playfully* Now do u wanna repeat your statement?

Sh: *smiles* No.. Never going to…

Swayam lifts Sharon up in his arms and takes her to the room and puts her in bed…

Sw: Its past 12 and you need to sleep… Kal Fest bhi hai and we have a performance remember?!

Sh: Oh shit!! Im so nervous.. You think we need to practice more?

Sw: Don't freak out baby… Everything will go smoothly..

Sh: Ok.. Where are you going to sleep?

Sw: As I said earlier on the couch there…

Sh: Itna bada bed hai… Sleep here only...

Sw: Are u sure?

Sh: Yes very!

Sw: Okay then…

Swayam lies down next to Sharon and She rests her head on his chest and they both keep talking and she dozes off…

Sw: Kitni cute hai? Finally ab sirf meri hai! 

sukanyaa thumbnail
read it 1st tym...bt its really wonderful...
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its awesome...perfect...finally sharon accepts her feeling for swayam...n plzzz pm me next tym
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nish...tis was such a cute n sweet update...cant wait for d next part!!!
Flame.Of.Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awww that ws jst awesome. Finaly sharon acepted hr feelings.
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Do I really really hv to say dis? It's just amazing! Luvd it lyk anything! Sharon Ka confession and finally dey both are a couple!! Eeep! Woww! Yayyy!!! Sharon is srsly sooo cute nd bechara swayam, samajh hi nhi aaya usse ye achanak Kya ho gya! Cntinu soon! :D
nly4usharon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowieee such a sweet nd cute update nish..!!!! nd tanx 4 d pm
finally sharon accepts hr feelin...awesum...pata nai yeh shw mein kab accept karegi...
w8ng 4 nxt update...
achuAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it is perfect 👏👏
haha..i loved this dialouge😆😆

Sh: Hello…

Shi: How are you my darling?

Sh: I am not your darling… And shivam I need to tell you something… I don't want to talk to you ever again…...

hope so that sharon says this to shivam in d3...

thanks for the pm dear