Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 99)

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Originally posted by ashakd

Hi Reshmi...Hug
Howz everything? Do you still watch Navya?

Yeah am fine doing well. Watching it on and off, missed it due to x mass celebrations.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Hi Reshmi...Hug
Howz everything? Do you still watch Navya?

Yeah am fine doing well. Watching it on and off, missed it due to x mass celebrations.

Lucky that you missed the crappy episodes...Me fallen in love with Amar because of this nonsense track...Feeling sorry abt the show...How beautifully it srated and see the present condition...The bekaboo girl in me no more alive...

Missed you soo much Asha...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07ashakdClumsyIntrovertmanjha

ashakd Goldie
ashakd
ashakd

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Reshmi, this was expected, they have let themselves down. They set up huge standards, now they r not able to meet them.

Yeah I missed this place too. Missed u and the other guys.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Reshmi-manjha

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Though the track is a complete disaster, me still watch the show...I plan to skip the episode every day but when its 8.25 I'm will be infront of TV...How is Amanda? And how was the christmas?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashakdmanjha

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Anyone still around? Or me bhatkofying like the only DA? LOL

manjha

Neha07 Senior Member
Neha07
Neha07

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by appu_12

Hi jen
all ready to come to India! jalebis and chhat and golgappe! !!
Ona  serous note be exteremly careful with the eater taht u drink, or take in any form, even if its in the form of golgappe pani. Most of the tim eits the water that creates all the problem. Btw r you coming to Delhi too?
Sorry for the late reply Tongue Just finishing last minute stuff! LOL yes, as per to everyone and Isha's advice too, only boiled water for me! Apparently even bottled water can be contagious! Shocked And nope just in Mumbai Tongue I'm only going for a 2 weeks for a relatives wedding Tongue

@All Chalo have fun chatting! Its 1 am and I should sleep since im travelling tomrrow! Will get a chance to drop by the adda mostly tomrrow Big smile Bye bye and take care ladiesHug
Hey Jen ben !!! have a nice and happy trip to India.btw u r only 3 hrs away from meWinkSmile. I am in pune which is 3 hrs drive from mumbai.Hve loads of fun.tk care dear.

manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Why did this discussion happen right when I wasn't here Disapprove I was in the mood for some healthy shealthy discussion! LOL actually, I would have transformed the serious discussion into some mental facility cause I read the whole thing, I couldn't stop thinking of my one liners while reading LOL But on a serious note, in conclusion. Amar is januable. Anant is pukeable Big smile

.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
@Jen- Jenny! I knew you'd say something like how Amar has become your jaanuable and A is a bewda and all that! LOL, it was a good discussion, you should have been there! Sadly, we're not able to have proper discussions on Namrata's post cause people here think we don't like them. Sad naa? *pouts*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index