Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 97)

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

this is the problem with not only navya but all other shows. But in navay we cna heive sigh of relief as in that matter it s wasy aehd of oetrhs as sara said. At least the loonies allowed navya to work till marrigage but in other shows it is like crime and they alwasy wants susheel bahu who can do all household works. In tah shows the husbands veen beat women infornt of others, scold them for no purpose. But such shows find place in SP only and in other channels like sony they are on nayi soch, AS many shows offer modren thoughts .

But stil lmajority in india esp women are not ready to come out of thsi in the name of tradition so no suropise over incresing trps of sa bahu drams.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
@Nams- Did you say that the tagline of the show was Nayi Dhadkan, Naye Sawaal? OMG, now I know why are we left questioning each and every aspect of the show! They WANT the viewers to question their sanity! I'm not too sure about the Nayi Soch and the Nayi Dhadkan thing, but the CVs have done justice to the Naye Sawaal thing. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07ashakdIdealistic-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertmanjhaWinterIsComingsoniaduttaladdoo598clarissajohn

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Nams- Did you say that the tagline of the show was Nayi Dhadkan, Naye Sawaal? OMG, now I know why are we left questioning each and every aspect of the show! They WANT the viewers to question their sanity! I'm not too sure about the Nayi Soch and the Nayi Dhadkan thing, but the CVs have done justice to the Naye Sawaal thing.

Oh terii!! Yeh toh maine socha hi nahi!LOL Yes yes, CVs have done justice to atleast half of the tagline!LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Idealisticashakd-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovertmanjhaladdoo598.Farzi.clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniadutta

Originally posted by clarissajohn

this is the problem with not only navya but all other shows. But in navay we cna heive sigh of relief as in that matter it s wasy aehd of oetrhs as sara said. At least the loonies allowed navya to work till marrigage but in other shows it is like crime and they alwasy wants susheel bahu who can do all household works. In tah shows the husbands veen beat women infornt of others, scold them for no purpose. But such shows find place in SP only and in other channels like sony they are on nayi soch, AS many shows offer modren thoughts .

But stil lmajority in india esp women are not ready to come out of thsi in the name of tradition so no suropise over incresing trps of sa bahu drams.
and this is the main reasomn SP hav high TRP'S than others channels,bcoz the reality would neve been accepted by any 1,,,,they r only depends on fiction shows where saas will say gali and then audience maare taali,,,
Yes yar that I wanted to say SP is not ready to change always-accommodating shows where the women would be the lead but she would be suffering always.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjhaWinterIsComingsoniadutta.Farzi.laddoo598

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

yes yes we are posing naye naye sawal each and every day LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Reshmi-manjha.Farzi.

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
yes u all r right everything shown by cvs r pathetic but dont know y i feel this all problems will be the base for future bringing of nayi soch they r showing problems now but later they will give their sloutins so hope for the best i bet u on this non other show will have this kind of debates abt life so Navya is really diff and it will shine just be pateient cant say how muchLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Reshmi-manjha

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
@Sara: We are being patient since long, that's why we're still hooked to this show!! But then, there's a limit to our patience as well!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Sara-Reshmi-manjhasoniaduttaclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
yes guys you all continue discussion., Today we all were bit serious . Ohm that ok,. BUt it was healthy one. OK bye evryone see u all 2moroow. Sara sorry if any of my comment hurted u.
Iam leaving now. Bye all atke care.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index