Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 95)

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

This is a serious matter of gender inequality that the show has brought up. Why is it that ladies HAVE to be submissive towards their male counterparts? Is it wrong for them to stand up on their own feet and support their family? Cause the way the CVs have portrayed this track, it seems as if N going to work was a terrible idea!

@Sonia- IKR! Its like the CVs are trying to educate the youth about how we should not fall in love, and wait for our parents to get us married off to some random dude who we don't even know. No wonder all the aunties have begun to like this show.
hey ritch still the leaving of job is not come yet so dont come to a conclusion we will rant to glory if we see a fall in that too abhi ke liye chod do

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjha.Farzi.laddoo598

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
My mom's a doctor, but because of her language barrier in this country she couldn't practice. Still, she wanted to stand up on her own feet, and support my dad, so she took a diploma in education and began to teach biology. I remember she'd wake up at 4 to cook lunch for me and dad, and she'd have tuitions till 8PM at night, after which she had the time to sit and talk to me. Only after 10 years of service did she leave her job, that too cause of health reasons. What I'm trying to say is that; my dad has a secure job and earns well, we have everything what we need, YET my mom chose to work, so she doesn't sit at home and waste her education. N has worked hard, she got into the merit list as well. It is sad that all of it will go down to the drain. Women should work after marriage as well, not to earn money, but for their own self respect and to support their husbands.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Reshmi-manjhaWinterIsComingclarissajohnladdoo598

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

i reallly wants dat the all shows will never  been killled of their originality just bcoz sake of TRP's then hw would b revolution of change will comes in tv world

Edited by soniadutta - 27 December 2011 at 2:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjhaclarissajohn.Farzi.laddoo598

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Originally posted by laddoo598

Sara that is what bugs me the most..Why can't these two sort out their problems by themselves?? Why does their relationship need to salvaged by a third party every single time? Its scenarios like this which just goes onto prove that AnYa are not ready for a responsibility as huge as marriage..What message are the CVs trying to give here? Confused
we always takes advices frm others no one is perfect in this world not particularly at this age of Anya once they understand the real facts then see their bond which will be unbreakable

Neha07-Reshmi-manjha.Farzi.laddoo598

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Wow! I finally see a mature discussion on this forum after like ages!!Thumbs Up IMO, the CVs are highly confused when it comes to nayi soch..!! Perhaps because, the majority are liking Anant's behaviour and so they think what they are showing is good! Navyi soch gayi gutter mein!Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Sara-Reshmi-manjhasoniaduttaclarissajohn.Farzi.laddoo598

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
I agree with Tanu here. Every time AnYa has an issues, a third party needs to solve it. Be it RRA or Amar or Nimisha or someone else. Why can't they talk? If they always need a third person to sort out their issues, I think they need to call of their engagement and rethink their decision. And yes Sara, its no good speculating and ranting over the future track, but you can't deny one thing: N is going to leave the job for sure.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Sara-Reshmi-manjhaWinterIsComingsoniaduttaladdoo598clarissajohn

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sara

Originally posted by laddoo598

Sara that is what bugs me the most..Why can't these two sort out their problems by themselves?? Why does their relationship need to salvaged by a third party every single time? Its scenarios like this which just goes onto prove that AnYa are not ready for a responsibility as huge as marriage..What message are the CVs trying to give here? Confused
we always takes advices frm others no one is perfect in this world not particularly at this age of Anya once they understand the real facts then see their bond which will be unbreakable

Exactly my point! If they are incapable of handling the little bumps here and there then how exactly are they supposed to embark on this life long journey together? I know the show needs the marriage track for TRPs, and there isn't anything left to show except for the marriage, but then the CVs should have showed AnYa maturing up a bit with college getting over and them starting to work and all..Till date, they haven't been able to handle one problem between them without outside help..Now is that how a couple who are about to be married should act like? Will A and N run to Ritz/Appy/Ranbir/Amar Sir/Nimmi/Mishras/Loonies each time they have the smallest of arguments? Where would the much needed privacy be then? Confused

Edited by laddoo598 - 27 December 2011 at 2:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Reshmi-manjhasoniaduttaclarissajohn.Farzi.

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
this is the problem with not only navya but all other shows. But in navay we cna heive sigh of relief as in that matter it s wasy aehd of oetrhs as sara said. At least the loonies allowed navya to work till marrigage but in other shows it is like crime and they alwasy wants susheel bahu who can do all household works. In tah shows the husbands veen beat women infornt of others, scold them for no purpose. But such shows find place in SP only and in other channels like sony they are on nayi soch, AS many shows offer modren thoughts .

But stil lmajority in india esp women are not ready to come out of thsi in the name of tradition so no suropise over incresing trps of sa bahu drams.

-Reshmi-manjhasoniadutta.Farzi.laddoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index