Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 92)

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Clarissa- Message here is that girls should get married straight out of university, cause they cannot balance their private and professional lives. That means my parents must be on the wrong track for wanting me to do my Masters and an MBA as well. 

@Sara- LOL! Oh well, at the end of the day I'm sure that things are much better in your personal life, as compared to AnYa's!
no same situation i goes through many times and i am not able to handle i just start crying like navya so everything gets normal again  same story yaarConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhaclarissajohnladdoo598

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Sorry Sara, I don't agree with you on that one. While we know Navya's resignation is something that is gonna happen for sure, I really wish she could have worked after marriage, now that would have been Nayi Soch. If she has to leave the job JUST for A's insecurities, because he didn't tell her properly about his insecurities and jealousies, then I think the wrap up of the office track has not been done on a good note. N also went against her family for A. Its a different thing that her family supported her decision before she needed to fight for her love and A's family has evil intentions behind his marriage with N. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Sara-Reshmi-manjhasoniaduttaladdoo598clarissajohn

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Sorry Sara, I don't agree with you on that one. While we know Navya's resignation is something that is gonna happen for sure, I really wish she could have worked after marriage, now that would have been Nayi Soch. If she has to leave the job JUST for A's insecurities, because he didn't tell her properly about his insecurities and jealousies, then I think the wrap up of the office track has not been done on a good note. N also went against her family for A. Its a different thing that her family supported her decision before she needed to fight for her love and A's family has evil intentions behind his marriage with N. 
yes i agree but in relationships we must need to sacrifice something to maintain it coz none is perfect in this world some or the other have to bend down if she goes to job now itself then what story would be left think abt it we will see that def after looneys transformation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha.Farzi.

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Now if I say something 'people' will say I hate them hence I do not agree with their POVs... But do I actually see that most of those people are actually happy with the office track winding up?Shocked That's the effect on the young generation!!! Wow! That's what the CVs call a nayi soch, right?Dead

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sara-Reshmi-manjhasoniaduttaclarissajohn.Farzi.laddoo598

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Yes ritch you siad it right, she should not leave her job, Instead anant should admit his mistake before everyone . Navay should go for work even after marriage by convincing at least anaant . He should support her and keep faith over her. If the MU is not ended properly, naay wont be able to talk to another guy . It not called love its just possessiveness and we  don't need our hero like that as hero would be one sans errors.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjhaWinterIsComingsoniadutta.Farzi.laddoo598

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
@Sara- And its always the SP heroine who has to sacrifice everything right? N leaving the job is NOT a Nayi Soch at all. Yes, sacrifices have to be made, people have to bend, but does the person with correct thoughts and morals have to bend for the person with absurd whims? Its not fair to N, IMO at least.

@Nams- IKR! It shows that majority of the people want teenagers to get married like just after their UG. Nams, we better keep this in mind when we finish our UG!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Sara-Reshmi-manjhaWinterIsComingsoniaduttaclarissajohnladdoo598

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
ya,i think cv's shuld hav 2 handle all tracks nicely rather than shown imamamurity in characters,i also dont wants navya shuld hav 2 quit the job bcoz of insecurity of ANANT

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjhaclarissajohn.Farzi.laddoo598

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
@Clarissa- Bang on babe! I mean, it does look as if A is morphing into a psychotic and possessive lover who just can't tolerate any guy talking to N. Who knows, he may get mad at Ranbir tomorrow? We don't need to watch a show where the male lead is a psycho and a possessive freak. We've got Life Ok's Saubhaagyavati Bhavo for that. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07manjhaladdoo598clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index