India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 89)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I didn't know Anantika Sahir entertains mails..Someone let me know how these people are contacting her..Through FB or some other medium? All of us here would love to convey our utter disappointment to her..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Reshmi-manjhaclarissajohn.Farzi.

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
about disussing other shows, the adda wasis just share theri like and dislikes but do not dedicate more time for them. Just says whther they loved  it or not and i think every one has the right to do so esp we are not bashing other shows. But saying only what we like in them without mentioning them directly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic-Reshmi-manjha.Farzi.

soniadutta IF-Sizzlerz
soniadutta
soniadutta

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Originally posted by -Sara

No its not like that even they opens post where they dont like A and N even many start criticising them but atlast they like the show so it get over that people always admires ur criticisms but it just u all talk abt other shows here which is also against IF rules and start comparing the shows which many wont like here and keep mum instead of having a debate i know amamr was correct and anant wrong but there was some expressions of amar in which he was showing some kind of attitude towards A may be i am wrong but even they criticize many things so thats y took efforts and msgd anantika otherwise why she would have replied in that way they all love the show so after criticising they forget everything

@bold: Amar should've really shown some attitude towards Anant...He should've insulted him in the beginning and shouldn't have let him in for the party...Instead of that he welcomed him for the party, tried to help him when he was getting uncomfortable, asked his driver to drop them off when he saw Anant's state, rescued him from police station and what he got in return...Instead of thank you Anant was trying to prove that he is a hero as he had gone to police station for the sake of love...Even me had Amar's same expression while hearing the nonsense...
ya rite...even ididnt too like dat attitude of ANANT,,,,,but sumwhere also fails 2 understand AMAR character too

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjhaclarissajohnladdoo598

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
And yes, I agree with Tanu. We compare the leads of our show to those of some other shows cause we want them to learn. We're always supposed to learn from people who're better than us right? Thank you for appreciating our maturity. We also appreciate everyone's effort, of how you all flooded Anantika's inbox and finally got replies from her, it was a valiant effort on your part. But we can't help but wish for some quality posts and discussions here on the forum. Repeat posts, personal posts, one/two liners, and what more? The mods are also sick of this, and they've stopped poking into this forum for the precisely same reason.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Idealistic-Reshmi-manjhaladdoo598clarissajohn

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Originally posted by -Sara

No its not like that even they opens post where they dont like A and N even many start criticising them but atlast they like the show so it get over that people always admires ur criticisms but it just u all talk abt other shows here which is also against IF rules and start comparing the shows which many wont like here and keep mum instead of having a debate i know amamr was correct and anant wrong but there was some expressions of amar in which he was showing some kind of attitude towards A may be i am wrong but even they criticize many things so thats y took efforts and msgd anantika otherwise why she would have replied in that way they all love the show so after criticising they forget everything

@bold: Amar should've really shown some attitude towards Anant...He should've insulted him in the beginning and shouldn't have let him in for the party...Instead of that he welcomed him for the party, tried to help him when he was getting uncomfortable, asked his driver to drop them off when he saw Anant's state, rescued him from police station and what he got in return...Instead of thank you Anant was trying to prove that he is a hero as he had gone to police station for the sake of love...Even me had Amar's same expression while hearing the nonsense...
ok agree sorry for that line but still my pOv is no one is blindfolded here even they r hurted and criticize after that again start praising them coz they love them otherwise y would we have got such replies frm the writer coz they bashed her believe e i literally bashed her for murdering anant's character even many other did it

-Reshmi-manjhasoniaduttaclarissajohnladdoo598

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Oh yes, please do pass me Anantika's email ID as well. I would like to express my opinions to her as well.

Idealistic-Reshmi-manjhaclarissajohnladdoo598

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
but in conlcusion all of us are here out of our love towards the show which through its charisma in the past hooked us to the forum and adda. We all want the show to return to its charm which is very difficult to retian now. Its high time that CVs should do osmething. We all love navya irresptive of adda or fourm. I cant bear an anant so immature . Anyone can feel so . Rthough the fourm and aada we are expressing our frustration .

Yes as ritch siad the cvs can learn something form otehr shows which are keeping the beleif of its vewiers in tact though not always. But such drastic turn is only seen in navya.

Edited by clarissajohn - 27 December 2011 at 12:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Idealistic-Reshmi-manjha.Farzi.laddoo598

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

about disussing other shows, the adda wasis just share theri like and dislikes but do not dedicate more time for them. Just says whther they loved  it or not and i think every one has the right to do so esp we are not bashing other shows. But saying only what we like in them without mentioning them directly.
did u found any other forum talking like that not a single line u can cross check i know other shows r very much better going now but i will say onething i am in in india right now with my parents so yest when my sis was watching a show i wont name it here my mother said her u always watch some nonsense stuff which wont happen in reality watch navya u will undersatnd what the real life is i will put up her exact wordds
she said watch navya u will understand how parents shuld behave with thier childrens how inturn they shuld behave with their parents how a mother in law can never be ur mother how other inlaws will take advantages of ur mistakes how a guy who loves u immensely but he will not support u only in one manner if he is jealous but still how u shuld make him understand and give him time naqd many more that time i understood what cv's r trying to show

Neha07-Reshmi-manjhaclarissajohnladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index