Hung in the hangover :-( - Page 87

Posted: 12 years ago
@reshmi
i wld love to see kamlesh n his family ...🤣🤣 i wish u guyz wer CVs of navya ...navya wld b in the high in TRP tower 😛

@clarrisa ...i read dat v wil learn from  twist...i jus hope its shd not b navya leaving job for anant's insecurity 😡
@Harini: The biggest lesons from the show is -Dont fall in love, Dont get married, Remain single if you want a peaceful life...
Originally posted by harini2010

@reshmi
i wld love to see kamlesh n his family ...🤣🤣 i wish u guyz wer CVs of navya ...navya wld b in the high in TRP tower 😛

@clarrisa ...i read dat v wil learn from  twist...i jus hope its shd not b navya leaving job for anant's insecurity 😡
no no hari that wont be the twist i think. Then what the youngters will learn form it sit in home and service your hubby. Crap.

In padosi show too after yesterday epi they are fuming over cvs for butcheing kkgs character. Kya hogaya heian in cvs ko.
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Harini: The biggest lesons from the show is -Dont fall in love, Dont get married, Remain single if you want a peaceful life...
😆😆😆😆😆😆
Was this the NAYI SOCH dat CV's wnts us to learn  🤔 terrible

iam cluless but not crossing my fingers as we know the cvs well. Iam sure the topic would be perfect for us to rant and ritch would fire galiyaaan
guyz d last scene wen sugandha was sayin abt anant's immaturity...wht did she mean ...was she thinkin to blame navya for anant's behavior   😕
Originally posted by harini2010

guyz d last scene wen sugandha was sayin abt anant's immaturity...wht did she mean ...was she thinkin to blame navya for anant's behavior   😕
ohhm me too think so, she is referring to navay by sayingjher munna was not like that earlier.

But loved sleeping anant how calm and tantrumless. Navay would be khush in sasural if he sleeps like this all time, becasue he creates all fuss😆
Originally posted by clarissajohn

ohhm me too think so, she is referring to navay by sayingjher munna was not like that earlier.

But loved sleeping anant how calm and tantrumless. Navay would be khush in sasural if he sleeps like this all time, becasue he creates all fuss😆

i bet this DA is an evil soul😡...i hate her ...
n u knw wht wen anant held his head ..i thot he s abt to puke 🤣...but thnk god he slept quietly
Sugandha will definitely blame Navya for Anant getting drunk...And Anant will say iss mein Navya ki koi galati nahin hainI'm fed up with this blame game...What is the need to blame others for your kid's mistakes? I feel that she will take the initiative and speak with the elders regarding an early marriage...