Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 87)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini2010

i dun think they wil comment ...coz der conclusion z ...adda peeps hate us Stern Smile

check out diz
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2590454&TPN=21

Awww they think we hate them? Sheesh, I was actually looking forward to some solid discussion with views from both sides of the spectrum..Ermm

Edited by laddoo598 - 27 December 2011 at 12:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Idealistic-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Originally posted by harini2010

i dun think they wil comment ...coz der conclusion z ...adda peeps hate us Stern Smile

check out diz
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2590454&TPN=21

Awww they think we hate them? Sheesh, I was actually looking forward to some solid discussion with views from both sides of the spectrum..Ermm
yes that is need. but why they are all acting like A not ready for discussions, tsick on to his stand. We are not bashing them but trying to tell them the truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
They think we hate them, cause of which we're not gonna get any replies? Awww, that like sucks man! I was looking forward to a nice debate!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-clarissajohnladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
I know the truth is unpleasant but its precisely for reasons like this that our forum attracts such less views..The silent members have stopped reading the forum topics because they are so polarized with everyone praising the show all the time..No one is ready for constructive criticism except for here at the adda..Pinch

Neha07-Reshmi-clarissajohn.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
IKR! Like just cause A and N are the protagonists, they can't have faults or what? That's why this forum get so less views; I mean, who wants to see people praise each and every aspect of the show? Constructive criticism just gets bashed up here.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Reshmi-soniaduttaclarissajohnladdoo598

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I guess now we know why does the show have such funny tracks which only target a select audience. 

Edited by -ritchelle- - 27 December 2011 at 12:22am

Neha07-Reshmi-clarissajohnladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
@Ritch: Damn right you are! I am just giving an example here, over the IPK forum, the members are actually divided after yesterday's episode with half of them supporting ASR and the other half supporting Khushi..They are still all for team ArHi but they still don't turn a blind eye to the lead characters' flaws..And thats what discussions in forum should be like..Who likes characters who are prim, proper, and perfect? Hell yes, there will be flaws! But in Navya, the CVs completely butcher the characters while showing flaws and genuine feedback never reaches the production house because everyone is too worried to hurt the PH and the actors' feelings..

Neha07-Reshmi-clarissajohn.Farzi.

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
No its not like that even they opens post where they dont like A and N even many start criticising them but atlast they like the show so it get over that people always admires ur criticisms but it just u all talk abt other shows here which is also against IF rules and start comparing the shows which many wont like here and keep mum instead of having a debate i know amamr was correct and anant wrong but there was some expressions of amar in which he was showing some kind of attitude towards A may be i am wrong but even they criticize many things so thats y took efforts and msgd anantika otherwise why she would have replied in that way they all love the show so after criticising they forget everything

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divya.S-soniadutta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index