Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 85)

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by -ritchelle-

LOL, I wanted to say more Clarissa, but I edited my post and stuck to calling him a dumbf***. Nahi toh normally I call him a gutless pussy, who needs to get some balls cause he's napunsak and ******. You get the idea naa? Wink

Jen, I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a great trip! Enjoy India, have loads of fun in the wedding and I hope that you get to meet all your jaanuables! Hug We''ll miss you!
no no dont use such harsh words dear. what you have wiortten is more than enough.LOL SO pls calm down, whtever happens majnu is still majnu. say those harsh words to cvs esp ananthika. Angry
@harinai:Amar will  be saved from bricks and now its turn of jen and ritch. Bu twe will fight back. LOL

exactly nw dey need to understand ..its high time gettin harsh comments on amar ...bt i knw most of them wil take it wrong ...Ouch
Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-clarissajohn.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I will fight for my Amar! I will not let anyone say anything against him! I shall go on a bhook hadtal if people say shit about him! ROFL Jokes apart, A is a jackass and a dumbf***, and Amar has been shining these days, so its natural for people to like him!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticappu_12-Reshmi-clarissajohn

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Oooh Namsie Poo I am going to reply to your post right now!! Its not everyday you find a thread worth replying to these days!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticappu_12-Reshmi-clarissajohn.Farzi.

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

I will fight for my Amar! I will not let anyone say anything against him! I shall go on a bhook hadtal if people say shit about him! ROFL Jokes apart, A is a jackass and a dumbf***, and Amar has been shining these days, so its natural for people to like him!
yes you can fight for your amar. But dont call gulabo all such *****. pls. Hum appse winthi karthe hein . choddo meri gulabo ko.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appu_12-Reshmi-.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Gulabo ko toh ab main nahi bakshoongi! Saale ki maa ki *****! Jokes apart, this is all done in good spirits, I love SS and SS, I'm just upset with the way their characters have been brutally assassinated! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticclarissajohn

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
@ritch ...v ol wil fight for amar sir ...NO MORE BASHING ANYMORE amar sir zindabad ...LOL

@tanu...true yar...dez days even i hardly comment on post ...prefer to b silent reader

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini2010

@ritch ...v ol wil fight for amar sir ...NO MORE BASHING ANYMORE amar sir zindabad ...LOL

@tanu...true yar...dez days even i hardly comment on post ...prefer to b silent reader
that true, me too.Some times writes TFS, good one, nice, agree and all such stuffs.

Idealistic.Farzi.

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Gulabo ko toh ab main nahi bakshoongi! Saale ki maa ki *****! Jokes apart, this is all done in good spirits, I love SS and SS, I'm just upset with the way their characters have been brutally assassinated! 
ritch nahi nahi (u just imagine it like yell by hndi film heroines)Khabardar jo mere gulabo ko choone ki koshish ki tho , i wont spare you. But truly theses day gulabo needs a tight slap. ritch would you give it LOL

Idealistic.Farzi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index