Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 81)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by appu_12

Hey all, dialogue of the year- " Pyar ke liye hum jail bhi gaye the"!! What a matter of pride!

haha and I was thinking Way to go kiddo.  Another achievement that you are so proud of.  
I felt like banging my head and see with how much passion he said so. Rotten gulabo. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Idealisticmanjhasoapliker

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Hi jen
all ready to come to India! jalebis and chhat and golgappe! !!
Ona  serous note be exteremly careful with the eater taht u drink, or take in any form, even if its in the form of golgappe pani. Most of the tim eits the water that creates all the problem. Btw r you coming to Delhi too?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07manjhaclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
in between some one asked why amar did not introduced him as navya's brother. that point is to be noted. why why whyLOL

Neha07Idealisticmanjha

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Hi Isha, Clarissa, Harini , Reshmi

The worst part is that, that of all things that veryscene somehow my husband saw too! His smile matched Amars, only that he gave the smile to me! I felt so embarressed I cant tell you, that what am I watching? I could only tell this to you guys!  All for gulabo!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Idealisticmanjhasoaplikerclarissajohn

appu_12 Goldie
appu_12
appu_12

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Clarissa, I thot that Amar had handled the entire situtaion with a lot of maturity and senses! After that also they are complaining!

Neha07Idealisticmanjhasoaplikerclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
LOL

Clarissa, I thot that Amar had handled the entire situtaion with a lot of maturity and senses! After that also they are complaining!
yes ujjain. nay one who is in theri sensec can idnetify that  , but ion fourm it is like if the hero commits mistake that is not mistake yar his deewanapan and pyar, Is it called pyar. A was just humiliating N. If thing goes like this A would beocme a burden for N. But i am feeling like giving  slap to cvs whop butchered my gulabo.

Ujjain . I am tension free in that context becasue my hubby dont undestands hindi a word.LOLLOL

Neha07appu_12Idealisticmanjhasoapliker

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
i knw ...first amar was on time to help dez 2 ..odrwise dey must hav spent whole nyt in jail...der shd b atleast one gud post amar yar Unhappy

Neha07manjhaclarissajohn

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

LOL

yes ujjain. nay one who is in theri sensec can idnetify that  , but ion fourm it is like if the hero commits mistake that is not mistake yar his deewanapan and pyar, Is it called pyar. A was just humiliating N. If thing goes like this A would beocme a burden for N. But i am feeling like giving  slap to cvs whop butchered my gulabo.

Ujjain . I am tension free in that context becasue my hubby dont undestands hindi a word.LOLLOL

clarissa u must see d post ...no matter wht anant z our hero ..

Neha07manjhaclarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index