sana1sana

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
super duper episode

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome post MridsClap Brilliant analysis as alwaysClapClap

I did not see the Mithun Da steps on Dilbar mere song, since during that time I was helping mom with some kitchen work (the not-to-miss-a-single-part-of-epi excitement has vanished long long ago)... Thank god! I did not witness another of my fav old number being butcheredLOL

I liked the epi, but I won't rave abt it, nahi toh nazar lag jaaegi!!

Haven't read others' takes, gonna do it now!Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07iriyaPreet078ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-manjha

roomni Senior Member
roomni
roomni

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Mridula, nice post as usual and you seemed to echo what most of us felt. I still feel that this MU track could have been dealt with with a little more of sensitivity. Those love tests galore and the song and dance was too OTT for my liking. Anants pain and insecurities could have been potrayed more sensitively instead of Anant making a complete fool of himself. Anyway I heaved a sigh of relief when Anya hugged and made up. At least the hug was warmer than most of those sibling like hugs. I wonder where the police chakkar will take the show. I simply cannot bear the loonies raving and ranting once again. I think we have already had an overdose of them.
Heres hoping for the return of a heart stopping Anant and a more sensible but less holier than thou Navya, or am I expecting too much?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha074shilpadPreet078ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-manjha

Neha07 Senior Member
Neha07
Neha07

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

I LOVE NANDKISHORE ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
me tooo and the mami is so damnnn phunnyyy. NK calling arnav ,naanav ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by DGal - 23 December 2011 at 1:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovert

Neha07 Senior Member
Neha07
Neha07

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by spdp

:) today for a change Navya & both padosi shows were good watch!

LOLOL today was HILARIOUS ROFL NK is amazing! Nanav is gonna get jelly and that will be fun to watch!! LOL So can't wait for KKG-NK interaction!! Nabbya was good too, but in an emotional perspective!! Okay, its been a good day for me so far, so lets hope behena doesnt disappoint me!! 

Behena was good but wrong song choice!! So did they have their official SR now Stern Smile Like only after 3 days of marriage?? Whooo they are fast.. LOL LOL Dekho Na is like one of my all time favourite songs and there was a KaJen sequence on it and I couldnt stop thinking about magical KaJen throughout the scene. But it seemed very cut and family friendly LOL LOL Doesnt work for besharams like me!! LOL Virika weren't at their best today but still very good Big smile
Hey JenSmile!!!Luckily yesterday I saw both these serials .Infact  when Virika were having their SR I was wondering how come most of the TV jodis seem comfortable doing such intimate scenes and y can't our AnYa be shown intimate atleast once in a blue moon. God!!! will v ever see such soft intimacy between AnYa even after marriage.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-ClumsyIntrovert

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
guys just think if we get lovely scene from anya even in these situations then just think when all will sort out then definitely we will get more and more passionate scenes Embarrassed Blushing from anya.

so guys just forget family , police and any other thing , and watch and enjoy current track . because i think marriage track is very near ( how near i don't know Wink).

BabaR's latest prediction!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RichaaroraClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-somergasm.

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
@ritch-kya??sachhi??marriage and that too...coming soon...??!!after the episode yesterday,i tho thought it'll be cancelled forever!!!Clown

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Richaarora-Reshmi-.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
@Neelu, raat abhi bhi baaki hai! Police mamu aa gaye, and now we're gonna see some more drama of a drunk A and a weepy N before the night ends and there's scope of them returning! And remember BabaR's previous prediction and Silla's inside scoop about how N and A won't return home? Tongue I'm toh sure that this night isn't gonna end anytime soon! (Its a pity. I so wanted them to change and get out of their horrible clothes. I'm sure N and A have normal clothes in the car. I really hope that they change soon!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Richaaroraappu_12-Reshmi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index