Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 79)

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Originally posted by clarissajohn

i have a wish. N should make fight with A for his childish behaviour and jaelousy as she siad faith is base of every relation. But as she is  devi mayya i dont think such a thing would happen.

She should fight with him for not sharing his problems with her, for misunderstanding her, for the immaturish behaviour etc...If he continues his nonsense attitude she should  give him a slap and ask him to get lost...Why cant the CVs show something sensible and realistic...

ps: will join the chat later...i'm having my breakfast (2nd trip)...

@ resh:  I agree with you.  But the first thing is when they talk is either she starts crying and then everything is put on hold till another time or he goes off on his 5 year old temper tantrum and she has to manofy him

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticmanjhaclarissajohn

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the super late reply! I too got a bit miffed with DMG after Shilpa left, but then since I've started to rewatch the whole thing from scratch, I've begun to fall in love with it all over again! But I was, am and always will be a crazy fan of DMG, AR and KSG! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticmanjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

hello girls im not particpating in your DMG discu because i jave not watched it . LOL
But i from yiour words i think it is a mast show. But i missed it.
Is it Dil MIl Gaye. ?
Clarissa, one of the most classy shows till date TILL October 2009 Dead Season 2 wasn't even DMG, it was stupidity but anyways watch it till AR get shot. Most cliched yet classy love stories with amazing chemistry and a lead that makes you melt like ice cream on a summer day Blushing I highly reccomend!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
@Jen: U r most welcome JennyWink And besides jalebis, you are gonna love the paanipuris here( we call it paani ke batashe/ golgappa) They're like the world's best eatables!!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjha

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nams100

Originally posted by harini2010

Ol I do not mean offence to anybody but I want to express my opinion here... I used to like Armaan during the initial days of DMG, when Shilpa was Ridz.. IDK what happened, as soon as she exited, I could not like the show the way I used to... KSG suddenly over-built his body and I did not like it at all... Sorry if I hurt anyone!

its ok dun b sorry even i decided to quit DMG wen shilpa exited ...but i was so much addicted to DMG dat i cldnt stop myself ...den again wen i started liking sukriti ...den jenny came LOL bt still i watched Tongue

LOL Harini! Addiction is such a bad thing no? I can understand your plight, because I'm addicted to Navya the similar wayROFL

exactly ...diz track is so frustrating but still v r watching ...n dis anant jealous track is getting worse day by day ...Angry

@reshmi i really wish ur words come true ...slap n get lost z awesome LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjhaWinterIsComing.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

@Nams- Golgappas! I once ate 50 of them at a stretch! Big smile I'm crazy about chaat, especially Golgappas and dahi-puri! Yummm! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Idealistic-Reshmi-manjhaWinterIsComingclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

i have a wish. N should make fight with A for his childish behaviour and jaelousy as she siad faith is base of every relation. But as she is  devi mayya i dont think such a thing would happen.

She should fight with him for not sharing his problems with her, for misunderstanding her, for the immaturish behaviour etc...If he continues his nonsense attitude she should  give him a slap and ask him to get lost...Why cant the CVs show something sensible and realistic...

ps: will join the chat later...i'm having my breakfast (2nd trip)...

@ resh:  I agree with you.  But the first thing is when they talk is either she starts crying and then everything is put on hold till another time or he goes off on his 5 year old temper tantrum and she has to manofy him
as reshmi siad she should give him tight slap not hug as not repeat the mistake again. She shouldnt cry but should face him . Only becasue of his bachpana, she will lose her job, her image in fornt of fmaily, offce wale and DA sr. Angry. Though im very much deewani of gulabo and his kartoots, yesterday it was unbearable.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Idealistic-Reshmi-manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

@Jen: U r most welcome JennyWink And besides jalebis, you are gonna love the paanipuris here( we call it paani ke batashe/ golgappa) They're like the world's best eatables!!Tongue
Err Im gonna beg my mom to take me to Lucknow now LOL Like seriously!! Once there was some desi toronto diwali party or whatever over here and they had a golgappa competition and I won it with 50 golgappas in 7 minutes LOL I LOVE EM. I am so coming right away *jumps over to Lucknow* LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Idealistic-Reshmi-clarissajohn.Farzi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index