India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 78)

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
@Nams That happened to a lot of people who watched DMG when is actually started, like to be honest, I would have done the same but I only found out about it in like 2009 so I watched the whole show from then and I seemed to like all 3 ARs Tongue I loved KSG throughout like the whole show, I liked him during KaSu times with his body, like not too bulky but not too skinny but then he got tons of abs after participating in JDJ as I observed and then his body was hot and bulky LOL

IMO till date Barun Sobti has the BEST body in tellytown or even just in general! Its so puurrrfect yaar Day Dreaming

Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 26 December 2011 at 9:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic-Reshmi-WinterIsComingclarissajohn

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
@Isha Maanvi was over hyper today LOL I think she was meant to show that way cause of her excitement for J's birthday but yeah she was a bit OTT today, nonetheless, still love her Big smile

Idealistic-Reshmi-soaplikerclarissajohn

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nams100

Ol I do not mean offence to anybody but I want to express my opinion here... I used to like Armaan during the initial days of DMG, when Shilpa was Ridz.. IDK what happened, as soon as she exited, I could not like the show the way I used to... KSG suddenly over-built his body and I did not like it at all... Sorry if I hurt anyone!

its ok dun b sorry even i decided to quit DMG wen shilpa exited ...but i was so much addicted to DMG dat i cldnt stop myself ...den again wen i started liking sukriti ...den jenny came LOL bt still i watched Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-manjhaWinterIsComing

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
all gone ???????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha

WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini2010

Originally posted by nams100

Ol I do not mean offence to anybody but I want to express my opinion here... I used to like Armaan during the initial days of DMG, when Shilpa was Ridz.. IDK what happened, as soon as she exited, I could not like the show the way I used to... KSG suddenly over-built his body and I did not like it at all... Sorry if I hurt anyone!

its ok dun b sorry even i decided to quit DMG wen shilpa exited ...but i was so much addicted to DMG dat i cldnt stop myself ...den again wen i started liking sukriti ...den jenny came LOL bt still i watched Tongue

LOL Harini! Addiction is such a bad thing no? I can understand your plight, because I'm addicted to Navya the similar wayROFL

Idealistic-Reshmi-manjhaclarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

i have a wish. N should make fight with A for his childish behaviour and jaelousy as she siad faith is base of every relation. But as she is  devi mayya i dont think such a thing would happen.

She should fight with him for not sharing his problems with her, for misunderstanding her, for the immaturish behaviour etc...If he continues his nonsense attitude she should  give him a slap and ask him to get lost...Why cant the CVs show something sensible and realistic...

ps: will join the chat later...i'm having my breakfast (2nd trip)...

IdealisticsoaplikerclarissajohnWinterIsComing

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
OMG I am so obsessed with the song "Subah Hone Na De" Day Dreaming I love the girls voice Tongue LOL random moment... 

BTW Nams, I'm coming to Lucknow now just to have asli jalebis Wink

IdealisticsoaplikerclarissajohnWinterIsComing

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
hello girls im not particpating in your DMG discu because i jave not watched it . LOL
But i from yiour words i think it is a mast show. But i missed it.
Is it Dil MIl Gaye. ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticmanjha

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index