India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 72)

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
guyz add me too ...even i like amarWink ..but cnt share views coz the larger part of the forum r d haters of amar ..n dey call him tamar ...so lame Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhasoaplikerclarissajohn.Farzi.

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Wasn't A a total hawwtie before the office crap? But that doesn't mean I blame the office track, but the CVS just brutally killed the januable guy.. I miss mature hawwwttieee A <3 The one that would make me make bekaboolicious posts just for him Day Dreaming Oh hawwtie A, where art thou?  Oh right, your in the freaking gutter... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soaplikerclarissajohn.Farzi.

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Jen- Oh we're wayy more mature than some of the adults here on the forum, and I'm not bragging! I sometimes doubt their IQ and EQ when I read their emotional posts and excellent language! Tongue

@Clarissa- I agree. After the wedding there's not gonna be any good stuff, and we're gonna be stuck with the usual saas-bahu nonsense. I don't know what is better: saas-bahu crap or this torture. Both seem pathetic to me. Dead

Rit you are wrong.  it wil not be saas - bahu.  It will be one day how to make alu gobi, one day puri, one day sweet etc.  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clarissajohn.Farzi.

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini2010

guyz add me too ...even i like amarWink ..but cnt share views coz the larger part of the forum r d haters of amar ..n dey call him tamar ...so lame Sleepy
hai harini
not only tamr but tamatar tooLOL

Idealisticmanjhasoapliker.Farzi.

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini2010

LOL Amar makes me a go all laal like a tamataar too Blushing Screw all the haters, they haven't experianced the real world and are too trapped in their IF world 24/7LOL

Idealisticsoaplikerclarissajohn.Farzi.

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Guys did we not have a recent seg of SS (M) teaching us rules on safe driving then why was he shown drunk and about to drive in last week epi .  

Idealisticmanjhaclarissajohn.Farzi.

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Jen- Oh we're wayy more mature than some of the adults here on the forum, and I'm not bragging! I sometimes doubt their IQ and EQ when I read their emotional posts and excellent language! Tongue

@Clarissa- I agree. After the wedding there's not gonna be any good stuff, and we're gonna be stuck with the usual saas-bahu nonsense. I don't know what is better: saas-bahu crap or this torture. Both seem pathetic to me. Dead

Rit you are wrong.  it wil not be saas - bahu.  It will be one day how to make alu gobi, one day puri, one day sweet etc.  LOL
nbyya would do reserch on how ti make the woman eat with UB and AP and BD.
How to throw parties

ya one more imp
to earn the rights to eat noodles without fear LOL

Idealisticmanjhasoapliker.Farzi.

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Wasn't A a total hawwtie before the office crap? But that doesn't mean I blame the office track, but the CVS just brutally killed the januable guy.. I miss mature hawwwttieee A <3 The one that would make me make bekaboolicious posts just for him Day Dreaming Oh hawwtie A, where art thou?  Oh right, your in the freaking gutter... 
Your hawtee is RIP now dear. So pray for his soul. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticmanjha.Farzi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index