Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 71)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
we will see usual BD rama, UB glances, gulps and all but nowayds rama is not seen any where . Where is she now.
Guys there was an artcile in IF on the shows which went off air in 2011 and it includes the one in which rama acted. I think it lasted only for four monthsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapliker.Farzi.

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Joined: 20 May 2011
Posts: 6267

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Isha- LOL, its funny seeing how many people on the forum wanna throw brick bats on Amar, while we're ready to start an andolan to make him the lead! And I'm not at all excited about Nabbya. The last time I was happy about a jail track, I've skipped all the episodes where they were in the station. I guess they're building up the hype for a marriage track! Gosh, IDK whether to be happy or sad about their marriage!

@Clarissa- LOL, I think there are some adults on the forum as well! And the adda has Nams, Jen, Tanu, Nicky and lots more who're still teenagers and we all swoon over Amar as well! But I've never been able to comprehend the mentality of the forum vaasis, so I'll just STFU and see what's happening!


But based on Anantika's reply that they had to make ANYA look dumb in order for them to become mature in the future( to me that did not make sense)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhaclarissajohn.Farzi.

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Isha- LOL, its funny seeing how many people on the forum wanna throw brick bats on Amar, while we're ready to start an andolan to make him the lead! And I'm not at all excited about Nabbya. The last time I was happy about a jail track, I've skipped all the episodes where they were in the station. I guess they're building up the hype for a marriage track! Gosh, IDK whether to be happy or sad about their marriage!

@Clarissa- LOL, I think there are some adults on the forum as well! And the adda has Nams, Jen, Tanu, Nicky and lots more who're still teenagers and we all swoon over Amar as well! But I've never been able to comprehend the mentality of the forum vaasis, so I'll just STFU and see what's happening!
ohhm thats why i said ritch even though you all are teenagers you all ar matured than  forum wasis. The forum kids are not thinkking what amar didi was right  abd A is art fault . They are not ready to acept the fact that if hero commits mistake, that too is a mistake.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhasoapliker.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Joined: 16 September 2011
Posts: 14680

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
@Jen- Oh we're wayy more mature than some of the adults here on the forum, and I'm not bragging! I sometimes doubt their IQ and EQ when I read their emotional posts and excellent language! Tongue

@Clarissa- I agree. After the wedding there's not gonna be any good stuff, and we're gonna be stuck with the usual saas-bahu nonsense. I don't know what is better: saas-bahu crap or this torture. Both seem pathetic to me. Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticmanjhasoaplikerclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Isha- LOL, its funny seeing how many people on the forum wanna throw brick bats on Amar, while we're ready to start an andolan to make him the lead! And I'm not at all excited about Nabbya. The last time I was happy about a jail track, I've skipped all the episodes where they were in the station. I guess they're building up the hype for a marriage track! Gosh, IDK whether to be happy or sad about their marriage!

@Clarissa- LOL, I think there are some adults on the forum as well! And the adda has Nams, Jen, Tanu, Nicky and lots more who're still teenagers and we all swoon over Amar as well! But I've never been able to comprehend the mentality of the forum vaasis, so I'll just STFU and see what's happening!


But based on Anantika's reply that they had to make ANYA look dumb in order for them to become mature in the future( to me that did not make sense)
yes isha what wsa the need for such a track. A was more matured than the presnet reincarnation . He was sensible, intelligent and all. is this is the way  to make him mature. If the cv would have given priority to amar shamristha rift track as stated in artcile, that would have been better than this.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticmanjhasoapliker.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Joined: 16 September 2011
Posts: 14680

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
@Clarissa- Such shows work cause of such viewers, I tell you! Opinions of people like us are never taken into consideration!

@Isha- Before this office track, A was pretty mature. I don't know why did they have to brutally murder his personality to pave the way for more maturity. I don't understand HOW can he suddenly become more mature after this. The IQ level of the CVs baffles me. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticmanjhasoaplikerclarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Joined: 03 August 2011
Posts: 10613

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Jen- Oh we're wayy more mature than some of the adults here on the forum, and I'm not bragging! I sometimes doubt their IQ and EQ when I read their emotional posts and excellent language! Tongue

@Clarissa- I agree. After the wedding there's not gonna be any good stuff, and we're gonna be stuck with the usual saas-bahu nonsense. I don't know what is better: saas-bahu crap or this torture. Both seem pathetic to me. Dead
the cvs are desperately trying  to fit in nabbya wtih majroity catgeory as elders by making it sa bahu drma. But they dont know by doing so (as we know our cvs) they will lose the existing younger audioncen and they wont abe able to attract elders as they have mopre better crpas to watch. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticsoapliker.Farzi.

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Joined: 20 May 2011
Posts: 6267

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Clarissa- Such shows work cause of such viewers, I tell you! Opinions of people like us are never taken into consideration!

@Isha- Before this office track, A was pretty mature. I don't know why did they have to brutally murder his personality to pave the way for more maturity. I don't understand HOW can he suddenly become more mature after this. The IQ level of the CVs baffles me. 

See that is what I do not understand.  Anant was much better before.  What happened?  

And like I mentioned earlier if Amar was brought in for only 1 - 2 months why show him as the hero in those 2 months.  Should that not be the time to potray Anant as the hero.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticclarissajohn.Farzi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index