India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 6)

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Jen: tweet him yesterday's Ritchelle's adda link too!
It has some earlier responses of today's episode!
I'll do the same:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Thaniyah_K-Reshmi-Noaddict

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

Jen: tweet him yesterday's Ritchelle's adda link too!
It has some earlier responses of today's episode!
I'll do the same:)

I am tweeting him Ritch's adda..Tongue..doneLOL

Edited by Nidhi82 - 22 December 2011 at 4:58pm

Neha07spdpThaniyah_K-Reshmi-

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I LOVE NANDKISHORE ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpNoaddict-Reshmi-

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
:) today for a change Navya & both padosi shows were good watch!

Thaniyah_KNoaddict-Reshmi-manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spdp

:) today for a change Navya & both padosi shows were good watch!

LOLOL today was HILARIOUS ROFL NK is amazing! Nanav is gonna get jelly and that will be fun to watch!! LOL So can't wait for KKG-NK interaction!! Nabbya was good too, but in an emotional perspective!! Okay, its been a good day for me so far, so lets hope behena doesnt disappoint me!! 

Behena was good but wrong song choice!! So did they have their official SR now Stern Smile Like only after 3 days of marriage?? Whooo they are fast.. LOL LOL Dekho Na is like one of my all time favourite songs and there was a KaJen sequence on it and I couldnt stop thinking about magical KaJen throughout the scene. But it seemed very cut and family friendly LOL LOL Doesnt work for besharams like me!! LOL Virika weren't at their best today but still very good Big smile

Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 22 December 2011 at 5:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Noaddict-Reshmi-

iriya Senior Member
iriya
iriya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Good take Mirdula Clap
.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the adda Mrids! I so wanted to write a take for this after I learnt about the episode! Will be back to post my two cents!

*edit*

Haila, SS wants us to give an honest opinion about the show and you guys tweeted him the addas? Good! He should know how we feel about the show! Anyways, back to my raves and rants!

Today's episode was one of the better episodes IMO at least! A and N had a heart-to-heart convo, something that they've been avoiding for quite a lot of time! I'm not gonna do a very detailed take here, but here's something small! 

Why is it that SS and SS only act brilliantly in emotional scenes? Any attempt at romance or comedy, and they fail miserably! I thought both of them acted beautifully today, especially inside the car! I loved the hug and the kiss and the ILUs from both the sides! Such natural displays of emotions! I was actually a bit teary eyed at that point! Once again, A and N's hormones were evident in that car! Like W*F? I toh think they should spend eternity in that car. At least they'll get to talk and spend some romantic moments together! And OMG, when are the CVs gonna stop butchering their lovely BG music? The sad lalalala is HORRIBLE! Can't they get something better? Every time it plays, I clench my teeth and pull my hair apart! Oh, did N say Hey Anant before saying the zindagi line? Yuck! And BTW, where did Amar's driver go? Wasn't he supposed to drop them? And how did Ranbir know where were A and N? I don't recall her telling him all that! Oh and of course, the main issue here: WHY DIDN'T A TELL N ABOUT HIS INSECURITIES REGARDING AMAR? In the midst of the ganga-jamuna, where did the MAIN issue go man? Angry Anyways, I'll STFU now. The episode was an okayish one, one of the better ones where we got to see them talk! I laughed my ass off when A said Pyaar and it was the PO over there! I'm sure they're gonna have to spend the night in jail! Whatever happens, the next morning is gonna be very dramatic, cause that's when the Mishras and the Bajpaayees get to know about their midnight rendezvous!

Edited by -ritchelle- - 22 December 2011 at 8:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123Neha07iriyaPreet078ClumsyIntrovert-Reshmi-manjhasoaplikersoniadutta

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Updated my take :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovertsoapliker

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index