India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 55)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
2nd part: Ritz-Ranbir-Nimmi in a conference call..Ranbir tells Nimmi that Anant's car is at the party venue but AnYa are missing..He also lets her know that Anant was drunk when Navya called him for help..Nimmi is tensed and asks the duo to let her know if they find out anything about the whereabouts of her bhai and bhabi..At the station one officer asks Anant for his driving license and he says the license is in the car, he had to lie because he was stupid enough to tell his name as Anant Mishra while as its Anant Bajpayee in the license..Amar reaches the police station and introduces himself as Anant's elder bro..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KNoaddictsoapliker

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

i'm soo loving Amar these days!!this nirala babua is acting like such a pussy!!(courtesy Jenny...LOL)so MU's not done with yet??!!

babajee...where are you???!!

Neelu..I think this is the final MU today..Amar introduces himself as A's bro..Now A will be happy that N will be Amar's sister-in-lawROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KClumsyIntrovertsoapliker

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Amar Sir is taking over RRA's job. Earlier it was the trio who would come to ANYA"s rescue now it is Amar Sir.  Jai Ho Amar SirLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by neelu.apr18

i'm soo loving Amar these days!!this nirala babua is acting like such a pussy!!(courtesy Jenny...LOL)so MU's not done with yet??!!

babajee...where are you???!!

Neelu..I think this is the final MU today..Amar introduces himself as A's bro..Now A will be happy that N will be Amar's sister-in-lawROFL

Haha Nidhs so true nah.  Anant's pea sized brain will only grasp the bro part.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NoaddictClumsyIntrovert

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilunavya

Amar Sir is taking over RRA's job. Earlier it was the trio who would come to ANYA"s rescue now it is Amar Sir.  Jai Ho Amar SirLOL

These bacches...A and N can never do anything for themselves..they just know how to mess things up..Ouch

@Isha..Yeah..I hope he thinks that way ..nahin to , this lad is capable of landing himself and N in another crap..Ouch
Oh...but he can also think that why didn't Amar introduce himself as N's bro..phir se problemD'ohLOL

Edited by Nidhi82 - 26 December 2011 at 9:57am

ClumsyIntrovertsoapliker

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ilunavya

These bacches...A and N can never do anything for themselves..they just know how to mess things up..Ouch

@Isha..Yeah..I hope he thinks that way ..nahin to , this lad is capable of landing himself and N in another crap..Ouch

And that is my question.  What is the reason for CV's to show us this?  Which group of viewers are they showing it to 

NoaddictClumsyIntrovert

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@Isha..I am equally clueless..ConfusedCVs don't have a head-tail to this story...Ouch..They are just dragging stuff till the marriage, I guess...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapliker

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

@Isha..I am equally clueless..ConfusedCVs don't have a head-tail to this story...Ouch..They are just dragging stuff till the marriage, I guess...Confused

Nidhs: With the hopes of creating a new record for TRP I guess:  0.0.  Can they not start the marriage preps soon but that also will be shown to us with full on tension.

NoaddictClumsyIntrovert

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index