Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 53)

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

Hello Isha..HugAny plans for boxing day? Hope you had a nice Christmas!

Tanu hun, hello shello to you too.  Hubby plans to go for the sales.   Had a nice Christmas.  Got lots of gifts.  How was yours ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@Tanu- SKIP Nabbya! HP is like way way WAY better than Navya! How much ever they murdered the books, its still way better than Navya! LOL, anyways, who's doing the LUs?

soaplikerladdoo598

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Ritch:  Tiramisu came out good.  Made 2 batches for Christmas eve and they were both over so had to make more for yesterday guests.

laddoo598.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
@Isha- Really? Big smile Glad to know that it was a success! 

soaplikerladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
@Isha: Oooh I guess you are not one of those girls who love shopping and great deals and all..Or is boxing day to crowded for your taste? Well, we don't really celebrate Christmas but I went out with my cousins, went to restaurant, pigged out on food, so you can say it was a good day!LOL

@Ritch: Okay, this one thing I read on one of the HP pages on FB tugged right at my heart strings..It read "Every mirror is the mirror of Erised for George" How true no?Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapliker

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

@Isha- Really? Big smile Glad to know that it was a success! 

Plan to make it this evening for a dinner we are invited to.  Thanks hun
soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laddoo598

@Isha: Oooh I guess you are not one of those girls who love shopping and great deals and all..Or is boxing day to crowded for your taste? Well, we don't really celebrate Christmas but I went out with my cousins, went to restaurant, pigged out on food, so you can say it was a good day!LOL

@Ritch: Okay, this one thing I read on one of the HP pages on FB tugged right at my heart strings..It read "Every mirror is the mirror of Erised for George" How true no?Broken Heart

Tanu.  I am one of those weirdos.  I hate clothes shopping but lov grocery shopping.  So when we friends go shopping I do their grocery shopping while they do my other shopping.  And boxing day toh forget it yaar.  There is a huge line up everywhere.  Will rather sit at home and enjoy the sales that hubby brings.
soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
No one else is online.  I thought the North American group would be coz it is a holiday but I guess they have better things to do than watch NabyaLOL

Edited by ilunavya - 26 December 2011 at 9:32am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index