India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 52)

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Koi hai?? Big smileRitch I see you talking about Humsafar!! Well Hareem has a congenital heart disease, a whole in her interventricular septum to be precise..Probably due to the fact that she was born immature and Khirad couldn't afford the pills prescribed by the doctor during her pregnancy..Ouch

And Barun Sobti is delicious, 'nuff said!Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soapliker.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hi Tanu, I'm here only! How was Christmas? Oh, she has a hole in her septum? But I thought Batool Khala always bought her the medicines needed naa? Or Khirad didn't take it? And my question: why wasn't Hareem put in the incubator? I still didn't comprehend why did Khirad go to meet Asher?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Ritch Batool Khala apologized to Khirad for not being able to afford the necessary medication while she was pregnant..And I am guessing Hareem was not put in an incubator cause Khirad probably had the baby in a hospital that was pretty ordinary without any modern facilities..Plus medical care for a premature baby is expensive..And Khirad goes to meet Asher because she cannot afford to pay for the operation Hareem needs to fix her heart..Must have killed her self respect and ego to ask help from the one person she never wanted to see again..Ouch

My Christmas was pretty uneventful, I went to my aunt's house and my cousins and I went out to eat and stuff..How was yours? Smile

soapliker.Farzi.

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hello dearies.  Hug

laddoo598.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Oooh shit! Khirad actually killed her self respect to go and meet Asher to request for some monetary help for Hareem? While I love Asher, I didn't like how he didn't ever even listen or talk to Khirad, even though she begged him to! I felt like slapping him! Oh my Christmas was pretty fun, I was out in parties and stuff all weekend, so much so that my legs are killing me now! Tanu, gonna watch Nabbya today or no?

soaplikerladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hello Isha..HugAny plans for boxing day? Hope you had a nice Christmas!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hi Isha! Merry Christmas once again! How was your Christmas? 

soaplikerladdoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
@Ritch: I am still contemplating whether I should put myself through the torture or not..Right now I am watching *The 50 greatest Harry Potter moments* on youtube and its hard to leave in the middle of it..Like yo know HP > Nabbya..LOL

soapliker.Farzi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index