India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 51)

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Oh yeah I read that article! I love NK man, he's sooo funny! Him and KKG make such a funny pair! LOL I can already imagine KKG running the jalebi ka stall in that party! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
And pass me the link to the SP thing where you gave them a piece of your mind naa? I wanna go and see their IQ level as well! Wink
manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
OMG IDK why but Ive started loving jalebis only after IPK started ROFL My mom thinks im some phsyco who's crazy about IPKKND. I'm actaully like officially obsessed with SaRun and ArHi now Day Dreaming I was watching their first scenes last night and im like oh my effing gosh they are so amazing and catching up on all the old SBS segments, like I officially am in LOVE with them.  LMFAO OMG I can so imagine it too! Like on one hand KKG is making jalebis and on the other hand NK is giving it to the people LOL

.Farzi.

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Ritch, Ill PM you and when you see it does the "kids" name seem familliar Ermm

.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I can see that you're obsessed, your siggie and avis say it all! OMG, this man is soo smoking hot! *drools* ROFL, you've been in love with jalebis only after IPKKND? I've been in love with jalebis for as long as I can remember, so every time I see her making mounds of jalebis, I actually start to day dream of eating them myself! OMG, KKG making the jalebis in full speed cause lard governor said something mean to her and NK totally oblivious to the fact, and he's serving jalebis to all! ROFL ROFL

*edit*

I'll be waiting for the PM! I can imagine the nonsense over there already! Like get a life kids! 

Edited by -ritchelle- - 26 December 2011 at 8:32am

manjha

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
*sigh* And we're supposed to tweet nice stuff to SS all the time. People need to learn how to give respect.

manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Sorry I dissappeared Ritch, my laptop ran outta battery so had to go plus it in! LOL I am obsessed with Barun right now. That man is like chocolate I swear! He is so amazingly hot and sexy. Is his body not perfect? Its not bulky and yet he has amazing abs! Like what the hell, how can anyone be so amazing Day Dreaming I just wanna steal him for myself from the whole world LOL LOL OMG KKG will be on a jalebi roll tomrrow after Arnavs words from the precap!  And at those people. their internet life has taken over them so much like you said that the kids have officially lost it, Ermm They need a life.. LOL Tongue omg no one is here yet! So thanda na? BTW did you catch Humsafar??? It was amazing!!! Catch it if you haven't!! 

.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Oooh I saw Humsafar today morning, HumTV was showing a repeat telecast! It was soo beautiful! Asher is a jerk! I mean he's hurt Khirad soo much! And I'm soo excited for this Saturday's episode, he's gonna melt a wee bit on seeing Hareem's picture! Oh you know, there was this weird part in it though. It is shown that Khirad delivers Hareem some time before her 7th month has started, so why didn't anyone put the baby in the incubator? And why is Hareem showed to be sick, any idea? Barun is soo sexay! I remember a couple of weeks back I think, Pooja was showing us some sexy YT clips of him in long hair, and I went oooh lala! He's soo sexy! Barun is a hottie! When his lips quirk up a bit in that slight smile whenever he sees KKG, I faint there and there itself! But my heart still belongs to KSG! Heart Its better if we don't talk about those kids, else someone might make  a post on how we should talk to each other here in IF! LOL They need to go out of the house more often, and someone needs to steal their laptops/desktop! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhaladdoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index