India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 50)

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
@Ritch: I made the twitter account because of Nids...Asha & Shaina is also there...I guessed it was you on DP because purple is ur favourite colour...How do you dance with high heels? I'm not at all comfortable...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
@Ritch: Bye...Its home time...Will catch you up tomorrow...

.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
@Resh- LOL, most of my clothes are purple so I guess it would have been easier for you all to recognise me! Oh Asha and Shaina are also there? I got Nids, and from her account I got you and Jen! Oh dancing with heels is okay; if it gets tooo painful I just remove them and dance barefooted! But I didn't remove my heels cause they're difficult to remove, cause of which I wore it throughout and I'm regretting it now! Asha and Shaina are there too, and you have them? I must look for them in your profile! *edit* See you Reshmi! Take care!

Edited by -ritchelle- - 26 December 2011 at 6:55am

-Reshmi-

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Thanda adda again eh? Looks like everyones busy in the festive mood! Well I am super happy cause its boxing day which means more shopping Day Dreaming LOL I was planning to go around 8, right when the malls open but I couldn't wake up so ill probably go in the afternoon? Well, I have no expectations or excitement for today's episode just just gonna wait and watch Ermm

.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Jen! Hug How was your Christmas? Oooh, do enjoy your shopping trip! Adda is all thanda today cause of the lack of news and expectations about Nabbya! You're actually gonna watch it? Wow, I won't do so till I don't see some interesting LUs! BTW, I was just watching DMG, the part where Riddhima accidentally talks about how she loves Armaan and then they share this super romantic moment in the fire-exit! Haaye, Armaan! Day Dreaming Heart

manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Ritch it was awesome!! Ho wwas yours??I got some amazing presents, well I wanted Barun Sobti under my tree but I had to settle with a new IphoneLOL OH well still hoping for my birthday!! LOL yeah I am gonna watch it, mujh mein abhi bhi himmat hai LOL and DMG, jeeti raho balike!! Save your eyes from the torture named Navya Stern Smile BTW brb getting LUs for padossi Big smile

Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 26 December 2011 at 7:35am

.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I read about you wanting a BS wrapped up under your tree! DW, your birthday is coming up soon, and you might get lucky then! Or who knows, OTW to India you might meet one of your jaanuables! Oooh, iPhone! Sweet! I get only one Christmas and birthday gift cause they're soo close by, so I'll get my camera later next month! Unhappy But Christmas was fun! Big smileYeap, even I'll go grab dinner and be back! Nabbya is a pain, DMG and IPKKND are like so much better!

Edited by -ritchelle- - 26 December 2011 at 8:06am

manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
IPKKND was pretty good today, kind of a filler but I am so loving NK and KKG!  LOL NK and KKG are gonna dance to desi girl and I so cant wait for that and ASRs reaction but he's gonna be a meanie Thumbs Down LOL some Navya kids were bashing IPKKND on the SP site and I gave em a piece of my mind... Okay BRB again gonna grab breakfast! 

.Farzi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index