Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hello RichHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Hi Resh, how are you? How was Christmas? Is there any new gossip?

-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I'm fine dear...Enjoyed the X-mas with friends...How abt you? No gossips for today as SBS/SBB/Tellychakkar/TB etc didn't mention anything abt Navya...Nids & me are planning an andholan to put up the immature kids in separate rooms after marriage...

.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Oooh, I enjoyed Xmas too! Was dancing away to glory on the 24th and 25th in my highest heels, and now my legs are aching! LOL! Oh no news? Even the news people know this show is not worth reporting anymore! Oooh, count me in the andolan too! The way the story is moving, it doesn't even feel like they're in a relationship!

-Reshmi-

Anyaa_Shamyaa IF-Dazzler
Anyaa_Shamyaa
Anyaa_Shamyaa

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Reshmi_AnYa] @Nids/ Ujjaini: I want the inspector to call Mishrasas well asloonies...Butgot a feeling that he wont do it...Navya may cry and the inspector may warn & let them go...
WOW inspite of so many -ve comments atlast 1 +ve thinkin.! Nyc predictn dear hope dis happns today!

-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
How is ur health? Happy to meet you up on twitter...Now I'm no longer invisible for you...

.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Health is much better now! I had to get better by Christmas for all the dances and parties! But the legs, oof! If they weren't Charles and Keith, I would have thrown those shoes in the trash! Oh yes, its wonderful to catch up with you all on twitter! I made it to follow all those celebs, but its a good thing that we all can follow each other now! Smile And just so you don't get confused, in my twitter display picture, I'm the girl in purple and black! Smile

Edited by -ritchelle- - 26 December 2011 at 6:41am

-Reshmi-

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by Shwet_SHAMYA

[QUOTE=Reshmi_AnYa] @Nids/ Ujjaini: I want the inspector to call Mishrasas well asloonies...Butgot a feeling that he wont do it...Navya may cry and the inspector may warn & let them go...
WOW inspite of so many -ve comments atlast 1 +ve thinkin.! Nyc predictn dear hope dis happns today!

The channel might've given some publicity, if any high voltage drama is on our way...Until now there is no news article regarding the police station drama...So I feel that it will end without the families knowing abt it...Not sure...Its just a speculation and i'm best in making wrong predictions...

.Farzi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index