India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 35)

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Btw when do you get back Jen ben?no intentions of watching today's..will catch the other two padosi shows

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha.Farzi.

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Btw I have a theory abt SS's reason to tweet yesterday...

I think serial waalon ki band baj rahee hai...and they are trying to figure why!! hence the need for honest feedbacks!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-NoaddictClumsyIntrovertmanjha.Farzi.

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@Soumya..Episode was a total bheja fryOuch..CVs seriously need a reality check..They don't know where they are going..

@Jen..Tell me about it..and after u come back..u have an even bigger lot for laundryOuch..It took me almost 2 week to get my house back on track.But I guess, u are lucky here..ur mom is there to take care of all this..Big smile

EDIT.
I second u Soumya..That honest feedback was asked to prove a point to someone...ConfusedEven the actors know the folly of CVs..

Edited by Nidhi82 - 23 December 2011 at 2:29pm

-Reshmi-geno0309ClumsyIntrovertmanjha.Farzi.

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Soumya..Episode was a total bheja fryOuch..CVs seriously need a reality check..They don't know where they are going..

@Jen..Tell me about it..and after u come back..u have an even bigger lot for laundryOuch..It took me almost 2 week to get my house back on track.But I guess, u are lucky here..ur mom is there to take care of all this..Big smile

Am really sorry you folks had to endure that crap..am taking advantage of it and giving it a  missWink

Ohhh laundry...the worst chore EVER!!! any time of the year...worse still after long vacations-huuhhh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddict.Farzi.

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

EDIT.
I second u Soumya..That honest feedback was asked to prove a point to someone...ConfusedEven the actors know the folly of CVs..

Well I hope then all the feedbacks do some good and we se the results soon...coz honestly they are testing the viewers' patience now-nahi?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddictmanjha.Farzi.

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
@Soumya..I am sure SS2 are aware of this deteriorating situation..But why have I got this feeling that SS was made to tweet yesterday...like u said..they themselves are figuring out what to do...Confused
BTW..This drag fest will continue till the marriage, I guess..thats what babaji said..Marriage is near..how near he doesn't knowConfused

-Reshmi-geno0309ClumsyIntrovertmanjha.Farzi.

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
@Soumya/Nids About tweet, if SS is actually doing that to prove our opinions and to make us happy, I will be so happy and proud of him!! Like that would be amazing! CVS need to hear the message that romance works!!

@Soumya I am getting back on the 12th December... The thing about going to India sucks that no NYE with friends and all Unhappy

@Nidhi Errr IKR! LOL my grandma and dad are gonna be the only ones in the house so I my mom doesn't have to worry too much now Tongue Ahh I hate doing laundry so much in my house. The laundry is all the way in the basement and its such a pain to go all the way down. I wish it was upstairs!! Would have made life easier...

-Reshmi-geno0309Noaddict.Farzi.

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

@Soumya..I am sure SS2 are aware of this deteriorating situation..But why have I got this feeling that SS was made to tweet yesterday...like u said..they themselves are figuring out what to do...Confused
BTW..This drag fest will continue till the marriage, I guess..thats what babaji said..Marriage is near..how near he doesn't knowConfused

Any sane person watching the show will see what it has become and where it is heading...and how stupid its getting! and yeah so am really hope there is some purpose to the honest feedbacks!

Ohh Goddd...it will continue till marriage? Ab they will atleast show the marriage to be a week long fest? plus after what all is happening now, I doubt the marriage is happen soon...hey bhaaguuu!!!!

-Reshmi-Noaddictmanjha.Farzi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index