India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 33)

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@Rit..yes please sleep..this show's not worth losing sleep over!

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Okie peoples..logging off now..will see you guys later  if you all are around!
soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_rd

Mrids yes I differ ..the car scene for me wasn't up to the mark ...that was so OTT ...many lapses were there..while seeing the scene the only thought came in my mind was r they same actors who gave brilliant performance earlier in such scenes like my one of the fav where Anant first time cried & holded navya's hand & she took that back in the car ..yesterday they looked to me so unreal ..only difference was that the hug was better along with the forhead kiss otherwise dialogue delivery was extremely poor :|
When I wrote my writeup yesterday I thought that there would be tons of brickbats coming at me.  I did not like Nabya's acting at all yesterday.  She only has one expression and that is used for all.  I liked SS (M)'s acting yesterday though.  It was much better than hers.  But that is only MO
manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
OMG today was so boring.. I watched the whole episode in FF... It bored me to death like literally...  on the other hand..

I LOVE NK AND KKG Heart LOL they were so funny today! Haha my tummy was hurting cause of laughing LOL OMG ASR's accent Blushing So freaking HOT. So HOT. So so HOT. Oh lord, its so hot it feels like summertime Blushing Haha my cheesy linesTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NoaddictClumsyIntrovert.Farzi.

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Hai, hai, hai..What a crap episodeOuch..BTW..how old are these two???..If A cannot drink legally then certainly he is not old enough to marry.

ROFL..when he said MR. Anant..I was like dude say "master" Anant..ROFL
Even the police wala did not believe those two are getting married..tell me then how should we viewers believe??LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-geno0309ClumsyIntrovertmanjha.Farzi.

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Hai, hai, hai..What a crap episodeOuch..BTW..how old are these two???..If A cannot drink legally then certainly he is not old enough to marry.

ROFL..when he said MR. Anant..I was like dude say "master" Anant..ROFL
Even the police wala did not believe those two are getting married..tell me then how should we viewers believe??LOL

Wait he can't drink??? Stern Smile Isnt the age like 19? Then how cant he.. Are we witnessing a bal vivah? W*F I am so confused... Errr!!

@BOLD LMFAO ROFL Then he could be a chinky ninja version of udi baba LOL

-Reshmi-geno0309NoaddictClumsyIntrovert.Farzi.

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@Jen..LOLLOLOh..These two were treated like kiddos by that police wala..LOL..A is seriously lost.he talks absurd "main Navya ko call karunga aur Navya mujhe"...ROFL I mean..what was that??Shocked

Nothing specific was mentioned about A's age..Just the police man said "umar hui nahin ki peena shuru"..which means he has just turned 21...Confused
The legal drinking age in India is 21.Tongue

Edited by Nidhi82 - 23 December 2011 at 1:53pm

-Reshmi-geno0309ClumsyIntrovertmanjha.Farzi.

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

@Jen..LOLLOLOh..These two were treated like kiddos by that police wala..LOL..A is seriously lost.he talks absurd "main Navya ko call karunga aur Navya mujhe"...ROFL I mean..what was that??Shocked

Nothing specific was mentioned about A's age..Just the police man said "umar hui nahin ki peena shuru"..which means he has just turned 21...Confused
The legal drinking age in India is 21.Tongue

LOL chalo sahi, atleast we got to know how old our male lead is ROFL Lagta hai we got this episode just to tell the viewers Anant's age LOL LOL I was so confused at that Navya mujhe call karegi and all! TBH I didnt even watch the episode properly, I tried to, but then I got bored so FF mein ho gaya!! Tongue

So how are you Nidhiben Hug All ready for christmas??? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-geno0309Noaddict.Farzi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index