naveen_13
naveen_13

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
nice take superb post

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
abe yaar...yeh log jail bhi pahunch gaye!!ab yahi baaki tha!!!nayi soch...and so very realistic,nai??!!ClownDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddict

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
@Neelu- Nayi Soch according to the CVs states that the youth can't handle their alcohol, they always land up romancing in the wrong places, love marriage is bad, people should get married at the age of 20, girls shouldn't be allowed to work and partying is bad. All this kept aside, it was expected that these two would land up in jail, I mean, how else would they have gotten stranded all night? What I wanna know is, how do they get out of jail, does Ranbir come and rescue them, and how much do their families get to know about this eventful night?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ragneeAnyaa_Shamyaa-Reshmi-geno0309NoaddictClumsyIntrovertsomergasm.

ragnee Senior Member
ragnee
ragnee

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
looks like  Amar sir will come to the rescue and they would end up not going home and clearing all MU and hope no more family dirama...
to me this jail pic looks like a FB creation...and the other pic which SS tweeted yesterday with his sexy shadesLOL...looks like the day after...with early morning sun shining...hope so...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-Noaddict.Farzi.

ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
@renuka-nah!!it ain't an FB creation re!

@ritch-oh,yeah!!so much for the so-called nayi soch!!i guess i have to go in search of babaji now!!unka darshan praapt hua kisiko ya nahi??!!

Edited by neelu.apr18 - 23 December 2011 at 8:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ragnee-Reshmi-.Farzi.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
@Neelu- Before the pic came out BabaR said that the police is just a scare, and nothing will happen to them but they'll get stranded and will get all romantic. But now it looks as if something else only is gonna happen! Oooh, the havaldars beating up A and N screaming in pain! Sweet! (OMG, I'm such a sadist!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ragneeNoaddictClumsyIntrovertsomergasm.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
BTW how is it that these FB kiddos get all these pics the first? Unki kaunsi setting hai Production team ke saath?

NoaddictClumsyIntrovert

ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
@ritch-oh!wow!!A getting thrashed by the police and N screaming NAHIIN!!would be a lovely sight,nai??!!what are u upto CVs??!!

baba's prediction gone wrong,eh??...well,that's a first!!...babaji,where are u??!...u have a lot of questions to be answered?...and how the hell is this going to help in bringing the marriage track?!god knows...oops...babaR knows!!Dead

soapliker.Farzi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index