Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Hey bhaggu!😲 How worse can the situations go? Those who skipped the episode are saved.

Mrids...Give us a brief update 
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
family member ko phone karna hain na...mein navya ko phone karunga aur wo mujhe phone karegi ...hum dono family members hi haina!!
what the bloody hell was that??!!seriously CVs??!!why the hell are u butchering anant's character!!this is sooo unlike him!!🀬
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neelu.apr18

family member ko phone karna hain na...mein navya ko phone karunga aur wo mujhe phone karegi ...hum dono family members hi haina!!

what the bloody hell was that??!!seriously CVs??!!why the hell are u butchering anant's character!!this is sooo unlike him!!🀬

I swear Neelu!!! I can't stand Anant anymore!!! do you really lose your brain when you are drunk??😑
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
koi batao toh, hua kya?
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't drinking at the age of 21 legal in India?πŸ€”
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Renuka here u go.
Drunk Anant refusing to go with the cop. And minor arguments, Navya's pleas to let them go. They are taken to the outpost before Ranbir reaches. Friends and family of both are tensed at them not receiving calls or returning. Meeta calls Suggi asking about calls from any of Anant or Navya. At outpost A and N are not allowed to attend or make calls. A's hangover is over and he tells his name as Anant MishraπŸ˜† A tells he is Navya's fiance and the cop asks N to call her family.
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was absolute crap,tanu!!dont even mind watching it!!everyone in the episode was clutching a cell-phone and trying to call the couple(i dont even feel like calling them one...)so,there goes the entire episode for u!!!
and yeah...im so with the police guy on this one...mishras defo need to know the kind of guy they are marrying their daughter off to!!he's such an idiot!!
ragnee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Mrids... looks like I am going to give it a miss tonite...but why did meeta call sugu ...another problem... the cvs are trying our patience .they give one somewaht ok episode and then the torture continues...

where is our BabaR  ...koi use dhondoo re...
Edited by renukasharma - 12 years ago
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: renukasharma

Thanks Mrids... looks like I am going to give it a miss tonite...but why did meeta call sugu ...another problem... the cvs are trying our patience .they give one somewaht ok episode and then the torture continues...

Suggi happened to see AnYa's pic in Nimi's cell but Nimi managed saying it was an edited image. But Meeta calls up tells her that they were in the party. So Suggi was annoyed as she was ignorant about it. Yes the torture continues with the duo in same clothes for the next week even. Geeez
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Koi BabaR ko dhundho!!! How dare he gave us wrong prediction!!!!πŸ˜•