Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 145)

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Harini: HelloHug Me not excited abt the precap...Lets see whether the real scene will make us bekaboo...
@harini. I learned my lesson duirng that noodle fiasco. I made post on it too and recived unde, tamatar from forum kids who cant bear anything against anyaLOL
 Bekabbo-what is that i hva heard that somewhere but whereLOL

Cvs phool gaye yar due to short term memory loss.

coz of that short term memory loss dono wht ol they forget Angry bracelet ...ring ...dey missed ol i thot dey wont even clear MU b/w anya ..dey wil even forget that ...bt anantika finally did HONOR to clear it

n ya i remember ur post ...LOL dats y i rarely give my thot on der post thinking twice ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini2010

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Harini: HelloHug Me not excited abt the precap...Lets see whether the real scene will make us bekaboo...
@harini. I learned my lesson duirng that noodle fiasco. I made post on it too and recived unde, tamatar from forum kids who cant bear anything against anyaLOL
 Bekabbo-what is that i hva heard that somewhere but whereLOL

Cvs phool gaye yar due to short term memory loss.

coz of that short term memory loss dono wht ol they forget Angry bracelet ...ring ...dey missed ol i thot dey wont even clear MU b/w anya ..dey wil even forget that ...bt anantika finally did HONOR to clear it

n ya i remember ur post ...LOL dats y i rarely give my thot on der post thinking twice ROFL
yes yar i made that post out of frustration and after reciving galiyaaan i was some what cool. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Idealistic-Reshmi-

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
but i am thinking till now that cvs have rushsed the romantica track .It works a lot . Those looks, adayein and all before the confession matters  a lot. I expcted them to extend it further but no cvs were moving on jet speed and now its like local train. whole one week for atychar retro party.

In mana ways they earn  high trps dueing that track before confession
for eg. In padosi too both leads were feeling something whne la la was there. But after she gone they are back to square one and now the cvs are tryng to begin from zero though the new entry as they know it will work and ausidnec would be eager for a confession.

But they will strtch it like elastic. BUt in navya we all know marriage is for sure so excitement would be less.
 We also know situation after amrriage till there is BD, AP RAMA and UB.

Edited by clarissajohn - 29 December 2011 at 2:17am

Idealistic-Reshmi-

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Clarrisa..ROFL fresh blood u see ...i was expecting a gud discussion on namarta's post...kids get on der peak wen ritch uses jackass in her post ..ROFLROFL n i jus love reading ritch's post LOL

Neha07-Reshmi-clarissajohn

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
@Reshmi enjoy ur lunch ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Clarrisa..ROFL fresh blood u see ...i was expecting a gud discussion on namarta's post...kids get on der peak wen ritch uses jackass in her post ..ROFLROFL n i jus love reading ritch's post LOL
ya when it comes to galiyyan no one can beat ritch . OMG

Neha07Idealistic-Reshmi-

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged

but i am thinking till now that cvs have rushsed the romantica track .It works a lot . Those looks, adayein and all before the confession matters  a lot. I expcted them to extend it further but no cvs were moving on jet speed and now its like local train. whole one week for atychar retro party.

for eg. In padosi too both leads were feeling something whne la la was there. But after she gone they are back to square one and now the cvs are tryng to begin from zero though the new entry as they know it will work and ausidnec would be eager for a confession.

But they will strtch it like elastic. BUt in navya we all know marriage is for sure so excitement would be less.

ya dats correct ...Cv's always rushed the romantic track though many ppl got attracted during the picnic promo ...bt kanpur track made it horrible anyhw we should b thankful to the almighty god that subha toh hua ...finally der was a nice rise after doz diramaWacko.

n abt padosi show i dun think dey wil confess so soon ...bt still NK z phunny yar ...der desi boys i enjoyed Dancing

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged

ya dats correct ...Cv's always rushed the romantic track though many ppl got attracted during the picnic promo ...bt kanpur track made it horrible anyhw we should b thankful to the almighty god that subha toh hua ...finally der was a nice rise after doz diramaWacko.

n abt padosi show i dun think dey wil confess so soon ...bt still NK z phunny yar ...der desi boys i enjoyed Dancing
Yes yar that is the usp of that show. They wont confess soon but they will fool the viewers with mere touches, looks, hawa ka jhoka and all. But this is Usp of all leading shows too. You can see in gopi they are still sleeping in two  place so viewers are expecting wheh they come together, in behena though one behen got married others romance track is on anvil, in bathi the leads just began to talk properly now. So in al these viewers are waiting for their unity one day. So they will stick to it. 

Neha07Idealistic-Reshmi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index