Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 143)

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

Originally posted by clarissajohn

girls when i saw the precap then a thought came to my mind. whatever we say we should be thankful to our cvs as our A and N are leaidng in most number of kisses and hugs.

LOLIam not kidding guys. If you compare with any other  sp shows , even thsoe wwhere leads are couple, (as most of the couple are not into good relation yet) our show leads in taht too. Ye huyi na nayi soch.

They are repeating the same type hugs & kisses...I'm boredSleepy
yes reshmi NO innovation. But still something is better than nothing. Still much better that munna LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealistic-Sara-Reshmi-

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Sara

girls when i saw the precap then a thought came to my mind. whatever we say we should be thankful to our cvs as our A and N are leaidng in most number of kisses and hugs.

LOLIam not kidding guys. If you compare with any other  sp shows , even thsoe wwhere leads are couple, (as most of the couple are not into good relation yet) our show leads in taht too. Ye huyi na nayi soch.
100% true even munna munni who r married and even their relationship is gud doesnt have that much def we r leading here and i am sure after marriage we will def see passinate scenes as well coz i think its sp whi have been stopping them to do so now as its a family channel and this show involves parents very much in thier children lives so thats the reason of lack of romance after mrg we will have it as annatika promised us
but what about behena dear that is showing some intense fire works after shaddi even in barsaat LOL
thats what i am saying after marriage even we will break records in passinate scenes just wait and watch in behna serial they didnt have any such scenes before marriafe even i dont remmeber a proper hug or kiss frm them

Idealistic-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

100% true even munna munni who r married and even their relationship is gud doesnt have that much def we r leading here and i am sure after marriage we will def see passinate scenes as well coz i think its sp whi have been stopping them to do so now as its a family channel and this show involves parents very much in thier children lives so thats the reason of lack of romance after mrg we will have it as annatika promised us
but what about behena dear that is showing some intense fire works after shaddi even in barsaat LOL
thats what i am saying after marriage even we will break records in passinate scenes just wait and watch in behna serial they didnt have any such scenes before marriafe even i dont remmeber a proper hug or kiss frm them
yes i got your pooint sara.
Wait and watch . But there would be more kabab mein haddis.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Sara

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
hey reshmi ,clarrisa n sara ...d forum z enjoying d precap ..Tongue hw abt u ol ...??

-Sara-Reshmi-clarissajohn

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
@clariissa kabab me haddi hogi tabhi tho aur bhi maza ayega na nahi tho hum usse bhi bore hojayenge ek saath rehkar bhi sabse chup chup kar milna amazing feelingWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Idealistic-Reshmi-soniaduttaclarissajohn

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
@Harini hi dear
abt the precap scared to get excited will comment after we see it

Idealistic-Reshmi-clarissajohn

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
But dont have high hopes sara. After all SP is Sp so you know what

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-SaraIdealistic-Reshmi-

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
yesterday meeta was quit frustrating wid her repeated question ..."wht happend" Sleepy

bt glad dat CV's r givin us d second confrontation ..hopefully d MU clears ..BT still i won expect anything LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07-Sara-Reshmi-clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index