India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 135)

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Om complains about the idiot drivers and asks for Anant's car keys to which A replies that he doesn't have the car with him. Om questions about the whereabouts of his car and how did he reach home without his car. A answers saying Ranbir dropped him. Because of CSB's interruption of reaching office early, Om goes giving a 'look' to Sugandha and Anant.
A and N are accompanied by Mohan and Renu respectively on their way to the office. A tries to talk to Mohan who cuts him off in between saying whatever you want to say, talk to N. Renu understands N and asks if everything's alright. Both A and N reach office. A gets a call from Ranbir who in a fun mode makes A realize about his stupid demeanor last night!

Precap - A apologizes to N in his car. Both share a peaceful hug! Big smile

Edited by nicky99 - 28 December 2011 at 10:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict

ClumsyIntrovert IF-Dazzler
ClumsyIntrovert
ClumsyIntrovert

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@nams-hai na...he was too cute today!!Embarrassedhold on..was mohan wearing nirala babua's carrot red shirt today??!!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RichaaroraNoaddict

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Helooo my lovely Ledij:) thank you for LUs:)
I am in yr sharan till next Monday, pls give LUs .. Not going to be able to catch nabbya at all!
Been reading baarish of interaction from cast & crew,
In addition to adda discussions!
Mere liye pls luvlarte rehna:) abhi ke liye bye:)
Hope everyone had great Christmas & and have dhaansoo plans for new years!
I m in la la land with tb & pp & sw & loonies;)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07RichaaroraNoaddictClumsyIntrovertWinterIsComing

Richaarora Goldie
Richaarora
Richaarora

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
@Nids - I've already done, thanks anyway Big smile

@Neelu - I so agree with you. But the purpose behind writing that letter might be that A was too embarrassed for his last night's behavior that he can't apologize by looking in N's eyes. That makes sense I guess..

@Nams - Kar diya last part bhi update Wink

Edited by nicky99 - 28 December 2011 at 10:28am

NoaddictWinterIsComing

A_Crazy_Leo Senior Member
A_Crazy_Leo
A_Crazy_Leo

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

@nams-hai na...he was too cute today!!Embarrassedhold on..was mohan wearing nirala babua's carrot red shirt today??!!Dead
neelu,yeh bhi koi kehne waali baat hai?Nirala babua ki hazaaron galtiyaan isilye toh maaf hai ki woh itna cute n droolsome hai. N no,Mohan bhai ke shirt ka color Babua se thoda lite tha IMO.

ClumsyIntrovertWinterIsComing

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@Nick..Thanks a lot, hun..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Richaarora

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
hello hi bye bye...

Finally I have got a show with which I can prolly...very slowly n softly move on...its Dekha Ek Khwab!!!
Gosh UdayVeer is killer and I am smitten badly by ManVeer!!!

Navya has been losing grips very badly recently n I knew this day was going to come wen I will make navya rank down on my list of priority shows!!! Thanks to anant's overly lunactic behavior n navya's overly stupid antics!!

Its not that I wont watch navya...but I guess now I can safely make it "not a religious" watch!!...

having said all that...howz the epi today!!

ClumsyIntrovertWinterIsComing

A_Crazy_Leo Senior Member
A_Crazy_Leo
A_Crazy_Leo

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

@Neelu - I so agree with you. But the purpose behind writing that letter might be that A is too embarrassed for his last night's behavior that he can't apologize by looking in N's eyes. That makes sense I guess..

[/QUOTE] Nicks,I concur ur point coz I 2 believe dat A is embarrrassed not only 4 his last nite's behaviour,bt also 4 his J mode coz after talking 2 Ranbir I think he has understood his mistake n is finding it very hard 2 say anyhting or apologise 2 N face 2 face n hnce da letter.Wat evr da case b I just wnt da MU done wid 4 gud.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Richaarora-Reshmi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index