India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Hung in the hangover :-( (Page 123)

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

What can be the possible twist from which we will learn somethingConfused SIlla mentioned that it wont be related to Renu di...We should send her a reply, Madam we dont want to learn anything from this show...Jithna seekha, kaafi hain...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07Noaddict.Farzi.

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashakd

Hi Nidhi, not liking the story line, but managing to see the episodes. Well no use complaining, just appreciating it as per merit.

Ditto..Even I have stopped expecting/speculating anything..Will just stick to each episode and judging it..I think, its no use wasting our energies on getting the story...
Even this retro party/police drama was just to postpone the marriage..coz I think SP wants this marriage only in the new year..

ashakd-Reshmi-.Farzi.

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

What can be the possible twist from which we will learn somethingConfused SIlla mentioned that it wont be related to Renu di...We should send her a reply, Madam we dont want to learn anything from this show...Jithna seekha, kaafi hain...

ROFL..Maine to utna bhi nahin seekha..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neha07ashakd-Reshmi-.Farzi.

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Nids, Did we missed any FB update which says "I did a beautiful emotional scene with my family, you will love it"LOLLOL

ashakdNoaddict.Farzi.

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Nids, Did we missed any FB update which says "I did a beautiful emotional scene with my family, you will love it"LOLLOL

LOL LOL Resh..I have been checking with utmost vigilance but no mention about the family sceneLOL
Don't know the reason for itna sannattaLOL

This was the last update we got :-

i m very thnkful 2 all my fans ,, 4 wishing my dad,,,, its proove ki people love me nd my acting so much,,again thnksss

Edited by Nidhi82 - 28 December 2011 at 4:12am

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

LOL LOL Resh..I have been checking with utmost dedication but no mention about the family sceneLOL
Don't know the reason for itna sannattaLOL

Me too checked it after yesterday's episodeLOLLOL Maybe too busy or might've listened to our previous convoLOL

ashakdNoaddict.Farzi.

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
@Resh...I am sure  he has read our last convos...ROFL on how we look forward to his status updatesLOLLOL

Also, check the comments on the last update..LOL..some say that "you are the next hero" (sic)...LOL

Edited by Nidhi82 - 28 December 2011 at 4:15am

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Nids, He must've read the Petrol convoLOLLOL I was infact surprised to see him yesterday...How come the always missing guy appeared all of a sudden...Anyways, his presence made the boring family scene funny for me...

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 28 December 2011 at 4:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noaddict.Farzi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index